2012 Arctic Cat F1100 in the Bumps

(3/8/2011)

While we're all waiting, how about a little video of the new 2012 Arctic Cat F1100 flying through the bumps?

Sounds good to me.

ERIC says:
3/8/2011 9:56:00 PM

So...... Who's the rider? Not in a very neutral position. No way he could have raced a Cross Country course and been competitive. Positioning would have led to too much fatigue. Can you say arm pump. Feet needed to be positioned a little further back and get up on the bars a little more so his forearms don't take the brunt of having to hold on. Just saying.
Todd Ulschmid says:
3/8/2011 10:03:00 PM

Thanks for the video fix.... I needed that! Good night.
hotrod says:
3/8/2011 10:16:00 PM

I think that was Bobby Flame?
3/8/2011 10:20:00 PM

Indeed it is Bobby. And he's going arm-pump Eric in the throat the next time he sees him.
Vince says:
3/8/2011 10:23:00 PM

I'm thinking the IRP seat would have been nice to have in that situation, get that seat up about 3 more inches.
Eric says:
3/8/2011 10:27:00 PM

Just call it like I see it. Sorry. Lucky for me it will probably take a couple of months for Bobby to get his grip back.
3/8/2011 11:25:00 PM

LOL, I thought Eric was Eric Bergstrom, a friend of Bobby's. But you're a different Eric.

Classic. No apologies needed, except mine.

Sorry to bust your chops...thought you were someone else.

Disclosure: "Bobby" is 6' 4" and truly does need a taller riser bar on this sled. Probably not a full 20 incher, though.
Bobby Flame says:
3/8/2011 11:44:00 PM

I love that sled and the rider position, it does all the work for you. Arm pump was not an issue. Oxygen for my lungs at altitude was though. Thanks for the critique Eric. Hopefully I can keep up to my hero Brian Dick sometime in my life.
Hambone says:
3/9/2011 8:51:00 AM

Saw the Anniversary edition! Talk about hitting my cool factor button! Dang! Great job Cat, I couldnt be happier! I will be signing the paperwork for the 1100! Watch out Thompson and Elsner....here I come!!
Eric Bergstrom says:
3/9/2011 9:31:00 AM

Lol. Glad we got that one figured out guys. Next time I see Bobby, I'd rather have a handshake than his elbow in my voice box :)

I agree with Hambone. The Anniversary Edition looks AWESOME, and this could be just me, but I think the white and orange models look like something we should be watching for in Hollywood movies of the future. Very cool looking new lineup!
Brian Manderscheid says:
3/9/2011 10:14:00 AM

Hey John, have you got that video with the sound of the sled? If it sounds better than my 2009 I might try one.
3/9/2011 10:33:00 AM

Brian, the unedited audio is pure wind noise mixed with a little bit of the F800 engine/sled sound that I was riding. You can't hear the F1100 at all.
Brian Manderscheid says:
3/9/2011 12:14:00 PM

Figured that, thanks.
Eric Watson says:
3/9/2011 1:13:00 PM

so...... where were the bumps at?? and who was flying?? :)
MNGuy says:
3/9/2011 2:55:00 PM

Are the riders(Bobby Flames) initials K.W.?
SnoSkoter says:
3/9/2011 8:57:00 PM

I was at the Snowshoot. I rode that powerline every chance I could and was not nice to Cats machines. Very rough section with three foot holes and moguls from every direction. The Sno Pro package in all three engines handles the rough best ever. Good job Cat.
Murray Donovan says:
4/6/2011 7:01:00 PM

I need help. Never had a Cat before. Drive like a beligerent punk and want to drag race as well. What should I get? 1100 turbo or the 800? Please help make up my mind. Is there a definitive choice here? I drive the trails in the East and 1300 feet is a high point. Please chime in here I need to hear an arguement without any elbows to the throat! LoL
Arun says:
1/24/2013 5:15:00 AM

Wow I finally got hold of the video Stylo. Check out the Gorillaz, funky track with Bobby Womack (see also also post on Bobby Womack below)
Matheus says:
10/9/2015 2:36:00 AM

???? ????? ?????? ??? ??? ?????? ???? ?????????????????????????? ?????? x?? ??? ?????? ????????????? ????????? ????????????????????? ???????? x?? ???????? ??????? ?????????????? ???? ??? ?????????? ???? ????? ?? ??? ?????? ???????? ???? ?? ?????????? ?? ???????? ? ?????????? ????????????? ?? ? ???The suffocated ???? ?????eric.spanner at gmail??