2014 Sled Demo Ride UPDATE: Brainerd (Minn.) March 27-31

(3/21/2013)

2014 Arctic Cat ZR 6000 & ZR 7000 by ArcticInsider.com

Riders who can make it to the Brainerd Lakes (Minn.) area March 27-31 will get a chance to demo ride the new 2014 Arctic Cat ZR6000 and ZR7000 machines.

I know this might be a turn-off, but I plan to be there either Wed. or Thurs., hoping to see what riders think of the machines as well as taking a few turns myself.

When: March 27-31, 2013

Where: Ernie's on Gull

10424 Squaw Point Road, East Gull Lake, MN 56401

CLICK HERE FOR MAP

Time: Daily 9:00AM - 5:00PM

Free Admission

First Come, First Serve

See you there?

Derrek D says:
3/21/2013 5:32:00 PM

Sounds like a good time I would go but have to work on Saturday but trust me anyone that goes will not be disappointed by the new 6000 or 7000. Oh no I think I already said too much a black subtjgbjm
Paul Hein says:
3/21/2013 7:03:00 PM

John come drop your sled at my house and we'll ride up there. I have room to park. By road I'm about 30 miles from Gull Lake. I was going to try for Wed. We leave early Friday for the Florida Keys, for a month, so Thursday will be hectic.
Flintstone says:
3/21/2013 7:05:00 PM

Awsome! I wanna ride these things. Can't wait
Rusty says:
3/21/2013 8:23:00 PM

Lol! John, please don't be so hard on yourself ("this might be a turnoff").

If there were ONE SITE owner I'd take pleasure in meeting up with it'd be you.
Flintstone says:
3/21/2013 8:46:00 PM

Ya, I've done enough drunk posts on here that I think it would officially be fun to meet John. Lol
Mark Schoeder says:
3/21/2013 10:40:00 PM

John, will there be a course to ride on, or will it be a type of trail ride
jerry says:
3/21/2013 11:34:00 PM

Make it count mr. Sandberg, put em away wet. Look forward to hearing the gory details.
Tom Rowland says:
3/22/2013 1:11:00 PM

Am glad this demo opportunity came along...looking forward to riding the 6000 again, and the 7000 for the first time. Will be there mid-day Wednesday.
Don Amber says:
3/23/2013 7:07:00 AM

John, Tom and others. I would honestly prefer to be up there with you but have to leave for Florida instead. Have a great test ride. DA
dave guenther says:
3/23/2013 9:19:00 PM

well after riding antique arctic cats all winter, this sounds like a good time! may have to get down there since its only a few miles away!
3/25/2013 7:13:00 AM

LOL at Flintstone's second post! It would be really cool to meet you and anyone else who posts here.

Mark: I believe the plan is for a 5-10 mile trail loop. Riders will go out in groups with a ride leader.

I will be there midday on Wed. Hope to see many of you there. I'll be the guy sneaking ArcticInsider decals on all the sleds, trucks and outhouses.
Chase says:
3/25/2013 3:44:00 PM

Hey John, do you have to be 18 or older? I've been asking a bunch of people and no one is giving me an answer so it would be nice to get an answer please!
3/26/2013 2:09:00 PM

Chase, it's 21-and-older.
Chase says:
3/26/2013 5:28:00 PM

Wow surprised you have to be that old. Thanks for the response!