2021 Demo Rides at Country Cat in Sauk Centre, MN

(2/18/2020)

Country Cat Sauk Centre, MN

Come see and drive the 2021 and 2020 Arctic Cat snowmobiles at Country Cat!

A nice selection of 2021 and 2020 sleds on hand for demo rides on a 2+ mile demo course. (Click to watch video of demo course)

Models available to test drive:

2021 BLAST ZR 4000
2021 BLAST M 4000
2021 BLAST LT 4000
2021 RIOT X 8000

2020 M 8000 Alpha One
2020 RIOT 8000 QS3
2020 RIOT 6000
2020 ZR 6000 137" Limited iACT
2020 Lynx 2000

The demo event will be held on:

Friday, February 21st from 9am-4pm

Saturday, February 22nd from 9am-2pm

LOCATION:

38585 County Road 186, Sauk Centre, Minnesota 56378

***Must be 18 years old or older with a valid driver's license to test drive machines.

Pre-orders for 2021 models can be placed on-site for summer/fall delivery.

2021 Blast ZR 4000

2021 Blast M 4000 Alpha U.S. Graphic Edition

2021 Blast LT 4000 146

2021 RIOT X 8000 Alpha

2021 Blast ZR, Blast M and Blast LT

Mark says:
2/18/2020 12:44:00 PM

Got to demo the Blast ZR at Bemidji Winter Rendezvous. Nice unit. Ive been reading about it, but until I saw in person it isn't a kids sled. And then you ride it and feel the nice mid range power out of that single-cylinder. AC did a nice job.
Thinker Bell says:
2/18/2020 7:50:00 PM

I was looking at Arctic Cat Snowmobiles FB page today. They posted the 2021 Sneak Peek schedule. I swear some Arctic Cat fans are triggered without thinking. Guys are *****ing there's no place to demo a 2021 Arctic Cat in Minnesota. Are you kidding me? Pay attention!!!!! I went to one at Thomas Sno Sports, ERX, Bemidji and if I don't have to work Saturday, Im going to Country Cat.
Timmay says:
2/18/2020 9:02:00 PM

Saw the same on FB today. AC deleted, and then reposted which is kinda lame. The comments were out of hand on original post though. I know people are mad at backordered parts, but that's a whole different story than demo ride locations. Typically, there aren't any demo opportunities with SkiDoo, Polaris and Yamaha, so I cut AC some slack for doing what they have done with dealer rides. Textron does need to figure out the backordered parts though. Doesn't make sense.
Vince says:
2/20/2020 12:01:00 AM

Why isn't there a demo day in the UP or Wisconsin sometime in the next few weeks?
These are big snowmobile markets with snow on the ground, you really have to have your head up your arse to miss that marketing opportunity.

All this new product Cat is introducing for 2021 and for demo rides we have Stienbach MB, Sauk Centre MN, and Sault St. Marie ON, all this occurs on either Feb. 21st or the 22nd, and both days for Sauk Centre, if I didn't verify this myself on Cat's events page I would have thought it was a perverse joke.

Kale says:
2/20/2020 8:15:00 AM

To anyone interested in demo riding a 2021 unit, PLEASE CALL YOUR NEAREST DEALER. Corporate events are listed on the AC website, but those may not include all dealer demos. So again, call a dealer to inquire.

Vince - Here you go:

Oshkosh WI
Test Ride 2021 Blast ZR, LT and Riot X
9am to 3pm
Vince says:
2/22/2020 3:29:00 AM

Nice job Kale!!

LMAO with Han**** MI getting censored.
Linda Mark says:
5/2/2020 5:03:00 PM

HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM THIS GREAT COMPANY

Hello my dear people, I am Linda McDonald, currently living in Austin Texas, USA. I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in April 2019 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit ,do not full prey to those hoodlums at there that call them self-money lender they are all scam , all they want is your money and you well not hear from them again they have done it to me twice before I met Mr. David Wilson the most interesting part of it is that my loan was transfer to me within 74hours so I will advise you to contact Mr. David if you are interested in getting loan and you are sure you can pay him back on time you can contact him via email……… (davidwilsonloancompany4@gmail.com)