A Photo Look at Christian Brothers Racing in Fargo

(12/18/2019)

When it comes to photos, former Team Arctic racer, Lissa Marsolek, knows how to capture an image. Enjoy a look through her lens showcasing Christian Brothers Racing at the Fargo Snocross National and follow her photos here, and on the Christian Brothers Racing website and Social Media the rest of the season.

Lissa Marsolek

CHRISTIAN BROTHERS RACING ON THE PODIUM IN FARGO

Christian, Pake and Scheele Strong in Heats All Weekend – Pro Lite Rookie Pake Gets First Podium

Christian Brothers Racing Team on podium with Pro Lite #64 Andy Pake

Christian Brothers Racing (CBR) represented at their hometown race in Fargo this weekend. Pro Lite Rookie, #64 Andy Pake led the team with a solid start-to-finish performance in his rookie debut in the Pro Lite class landing on the box in third place.

Roger Skime telling Andy that winning is the secret to getting all the girls

Andy Pake commented on his first Pro Lite races in Fargo, “I was pretty happy with the strong results and the consistency in the majority of my heats I competed in. Now I just need to work on consistency in the finals moving forward. I’m thankful for everyone who helps my success including Christian Brothers Racing, my mechanics and our team’s fantastic sponsors. They are all world class!”

Andy Pake enroute to his podium finish in Pro Lite

CBR spokesman and Team 43 Pro rider, Logan Christian said, “It was nice to be in Fargo racing for our fans and team sponsors, including Country Cat, who was title sponsor of the venue.  Our team is proud of Andy Pake’s rookie debut in the Pro Lite class. He did a fantastic job.”  Christian continued, “As for me, I felt good, and so did our Arctic Cat ZR’s. The snow dust was worse than I can ever remember, but I shook that off and ran at the front of the pack during Sunday’s final. I’m in the top 10 for points, but I’ve got some things to work on and ideas on how to improve in the practice time before Canterbury. I’ll be ready to come out swinging for one of my favorite races in Shakopee.”

Pro #43 Logan Christian gets ready for qualifying

The snow dust was super gnarly for all racers. Almost like dense fog

A good look at #43 Logan Christian's sponsors.

Pake’s Pro Lite teammate Anson Scheele said, “It was fantastic to finally compete in the Pro Lite class at Fargo. I’ve shed my rookie jitters, know my equipment is strong, now I will work on my consistency as we head into my hometown race, Canterbury.”

Aaron Scheele

Anson Scheele #44

Next up for CBR is the Snocross National in Shakopee presented by Country Cat, January 3-5. Like the Fargo format, a third day of racing will be added to make-up for the missed Duluth Round 2.

Longtime ArcticInsider supporters, Country Cat, also were title sponsors of the Fargo National and will be Presenting sponsor at Canterbury.

Follow Christian Brothers Racing on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube and visit ChristianBrosRacing.com for all team information.

Ken says:
12/19/2019 5:51:00 AM

Awesome job CBR! Pumped to watch you guys out there. Love seeing the Cats and the Arctic wear out there. Really cool to see Roger still involved. Thanks Lissa for the great photos.
Dulpher says:
12/19/2019 6:01:00 AM

Great photos! I absolutely LOVE the look of the CBR sleds this year. They are pretty sharp.
Dave says:
12/19/2019 6:07:00 AM

The Arctic Cat roots run deep with this team between Dwight and Karl's families and then add in Aaron Scheele, Brad Pake, Kirk Hibbert and visits from Roger Skime. That's damn cool.
Alex says:
12/19/2019 8:06:00 AM

An impressive showing by the cats in all the classes for sure. Lissa is a badass as well!
Jason says:
12/19/2019 9:14:00 PM

Kale, any insider info on when a/c will intro a bigger displacement 2 stroke? The 800 is a nice engine and makes good power and hangs with the 850s but wont flat out walk past any of them especially with the heavier a/c chassis?
Can Dan says:
12/19/2019 9:29:00 PM

Excellent Photos Lissa, a former racer and a great photog = Great action and candid personal shots . Nice work,, in my opinion, from This average photog....
Kale says:
12/21/2019 9:03:00 AM

Jason - Ill let you in on some intel I have that should make the guys wanting something bigger than an 800 from Cat extremely happy. It will also satisfy the guys asking Cat to bring back a big triple. I've learned that Cat has a 998cc, triple-cylinder with a TURBO in a ZR! It rules the 200hp class and is easily capable of 240+hp with some light tuning. Rumor on street, it's called the Thundercat... ;)

Mike Mattson says:
12/22/2019 9:23:00 AM

Great job and nice to see all the photos and articles. See you at Shakopee
Jason says:
12/23/2019 11:19:00 PM

Lol, thanks kale. That is what I'm riding now love the sled hate the weight. I bet my turbo out weighs my buddies SBA 850s by two hundred pounds. Any way thanks, so glad the website is back.