An Inside Look at Arctic Cat Fan Caves

(12/15/2020)

I recently asked AI Facebook Followers to post photos of spaces dedicated to the brand they love...the photos were amazing! Enjoy.

Charlie says:
12/15/2020 9:49:00 AM

Im impressed and jealous with these spaces and collections. Wow!
Chappy says:
12/15/2020 10:58:00 AM

Looks like a lot of retirement funds in these collections!
Arctic Buster says:
12/15/2020 2:37:00 PM

I agree with Charlie on this, Wow for sure!
Eli says:
12/15/2020 2:55:00 PM

This made my morning! Lots of ideas here!
Dave Guenther says:
12/15/2020 3:15:00 PM

good stuff! love it Merry Christmas everyone!
Brandon says:
12/15/2020 3:52:00 PM

Wow! Beautiful! I love the passion! How does one score one the the dealer lights!? I would lobe one in my own Cat Cave!
CATMAN says:
12/15/2020 4:42:00 PM

HOLLY ARCTIC CAT IS ALL I CAN SAY.
Mike Mattson says:
12/15/2020 8:47:00 PM

Thanks for sharing those fantastic collections. Great to see all that Cat spirit and history
Crnr2Crnr says:
12/16/2020 9:35:00 PM

wow!

next month can we see pictures of them actually being ridden?

in other news, HCS has been destroyed by a non-sledder meglomaniac
Joel Nielsen says:
12/19/2020 10:38:00 AM

Very nice to see all the Cat loyalist spaces! Some very nice collections for sure!
JOHN ZEGLIN says:
12/20/2020 11:00:00 PM

Some awesome sled collections but the memorabilia some of these guy have is unreal. As a collector of Snowmobile Memorabilia in general I have to say Arctic Cat was just the BEST at pumping so much cool stuff to collect over the years. I used to try to collect all brands but at some point realized that was a little too overwhelming so I did part with much of my Cat Collectibles. I sold the signs at the 50th and am kind of sorry I parted with them seeing these pictures. At the time I sold them I thought I might have had them all.
David Good says:
12/21/2020 8:25:00 AM

CAT lovers are THE MOST passionate, brand loyal sledders out there.
It shows right here. Go to a snowmobile show/race/swap and see who proudly wears their colors,, its not blue, yellow or red. Been that way for MANY years.
Marco says:
12/29/2020 4:31:00 PM

It sure is a mighty good feeling with the Cats! It is also for sure year after year is the Cats! I have never seen any collections like this with other brands. Nope. Any beat the system? Nope, sure the Cats beat the system. (Ok, I put together all of the Arctic Cat's famous slogans together). Ha. Now I can say I thumb up both my thumbs!