Arctic Cat 50th Anniversary DVD

(7/12/2011)

Shooting the Arctic Cat 50th DVD

Arctic Cat has been busy creating a special 50th Anniversary DVD in time for the party, interviewing key people from the past 50 years.

The documentary-like DVD will include archival race footage and images, a look inside the Arctic Cat factory and great stories from people like the legend shown here.

It will be played on jumbotrons in TRF throughout the 50th Anniversary Celebration weekend, and will be available for purchase.

Below are just some of the people interviewed for the DVD. The first person who can correctly ID them will win one of my special decal packs.

Shooting the Arctic Cat 50th DVD

If you can't name this guy, there's no hope for you.

Shooting the Arctic Cat 50th DVD

Shooting the Arctic Cat 50th DVD

Shooting the Arctic Cat 50th DVD

Shooting the Arctic Cat 50th DVD

You might not recognize her without frosbitten cheeks.

Shooting the Arctic Cat 50th DVD

Shooting the Arctic Cat 50th DVD

Shooting the Arctic Cat 50th DVD

Shooting the Arctic Cat 50th DVD

Recently out of jail and looking for trouble...

Todd Ulschmid says:
7/12/2011 11:45:00 AM

Jim Dimmerman, Ole Tweet, Brian Sturgeon, Val Schaleben(SP), Jolene Bute, Brian Nelson, Dave Thompsen, Brad Pake, Mr. Arctic Insider.
Stephen Knox says:
7/12/2011 5:03:00 PM

Heck with the decals,
I want one of those awesome AI shirts with the flying "A" and Inspector Henderson patches!!!
Greg Hallstrom says:
7/12/2011 9:39:00 PM

Well, they obviously can't interview Edgar Hetteen and Lowell Swenson because they are no longer living. How about Fern Peters? She was Lowell's personal secretary in the early years of the original Arctic Enterprises Company. She is also my mother's cousin.
Greg Hallstrom says:
7/12/2011 9:44:00 PM

I would like to see an interview with Joey Hallstrom. He is already a famous movie star (????) from the videos leading up to the launch of the new 2012 models.
7/13/2011 3:26:00 PM

Way to go Todd for keeping it interesting for, oh, about 10 seconds. Sheesh.
You'll get an extra-interesting care package for that. Trust me. And email me your address.

Greg: Joey "Hollywood" Hallstrom was also interviewed for the DVD.
Todd Ulschmid says:
7/14/2011 9:07:00 AM

Yeah! I won! I won! Hey, when it comes to the opportunity of winning an A.I. care package.... I'm not wasting anytime... I'm pulling the hole shot!
Kevin Koehler says:
7/16/2011 7:28:00 AM

John, It would be interesting to see Wayne Konickson at the 50th. One of the great Xcountry stars from the mid 70s.
Tom Rowland says:
7/18/2011 12:42:00 PM

Speaking of 1970's cross country racing...it sounds as if Chester Boman is making plans to attend.