Arctic Cat Announces 2nd Chance Preorder 2021 Snowmobiles Summer Sales Event

(8/5/2020)

Starting August 17th, and ending August 28th, U.S. customers can pre-order 2021 snowmobile models during the Arctic Summer Sales Event. This is great news for those of us that didn’t pull the purchase trigger during Snowmageddon this past spring.

PRICING – I don’t have pricing yet, but I have heard those of you who purchased during Snowmageddon got the lowest pricing. Hooray!

Those of you who will purchase during The Summer Sales Event can expect pricing above Snowmageddon, but still below Retail. In my opinion, that was a smart move on Arctic Cat’s part to protect those of us who ponied up to order early this spring.

HOW TO PRE-ORDER – You have a couple options to Pre-order: The first is to visit your dealer, the second is to order on-line at Arcticcat.com. Remember, time is limited, August 17-28.

LIMITED NUMBER OF MODELS – The below models are being offered, and we were told quantities would be limited on a first-come-first-order basis. That said, if you have your heart set on one of these, I’d visit your dealer soon.

ZR 200 (Only model that can be pre-ordered in U.S and CAN)

Dynamic Charcoal/Electrolyme

2.25-inch lug track

Electric Start

Fire Red

Norseman X Fire Red

Jeremiah says:
8/5/2020 1:17:00 PM

Glad I read this past the headline. I was headed down the triggered path since I ordered during Snowmageddon. Instead Ill give Arctic Cat a pat on the back for protecting their hardcore early order buyers with best price. Im happy, and that is all. Cant wait to get my new Riot X!
Scott says:
8/5/2020 1:20:00 PM

What the hell, Cat? Why not offer all models from Snowmageddon? No ZRs?
Terry says:
8/5/2020 1:22:00 PM

Canada screwed again. Just my luck. Thanks BRP. A$$holes.
Kale says:
8/5/2020 1:30:00 PM

Scott - I know enough about the manufacturing schedule to be dangerous, but knowing the timing of having to order parts during a normal year, (No COVID nonsense), Im actually surprised there are this many models being offered. To clarify, Im sure it was tough on AC's end to get Bills Of Materials ordered this late in the game to build more units. Maybe you could order a ZR 6000R XC through the race program?
Mink says:
8/5/2020 1:40:00 PM

Ive owned BRP product here and there, but have been mostly Cat my whole life which is kinda hard to do in Canada. If BRP thinks its a good thing to try and end AC, they're fools. It only hurts the industry, and them. If I cant buy a Cat in Canada, Ill go out of my way to buy a Polaris. A$$holes is right Terry.
Landon says:
8/5/2020 4:37:00 PM

I think Snowmageddon early order ONLY is really ridiculous. I work my ass off in construction and buy in the fall. I’m happy to see orange Riot. I’ll be buying one since we’ve had a terrific work season so far. Cat please reconsider some in-season units for the future for guys like me who can’t buy in spring.
Puss600 says:
8/5/2020 7:52:00 PM

Forget about the 2021's. When do the 2022's get released? Is there going to be a 60th anniversary bash next year?
Kale says:
8/6/2020 6:28:00 AM

Puss600- I haven’t heard an official release date for the 2022’s, but I’m guessing it won’t be until some time after the first of the year. As far as a 60th celebration, I truly hope there will be one.
Brett says:
8/6/2020 8:01:00 AM

What's the deal with the regular Riot 8000 with the 2" track?
Kale says:
8/6/2020 11:20:00 AM

Speaking for myself Brett, I think that Riot 8000 with 2-inch track and laydown steering post makes for the ultimate 50/50 Crossover. The only thing I dislike about my 2020 Riot X is the vertical steering post. Its great for standing up and playing off-trail, but most times Im sitting...cuz Im fat and outta shape. I won't sugar coat it, cuz Id eat that too.
Tom Rowland says:
8/6/2020 7:56:00 PM

Hey, I see some chatter above about a potential 60th anniversary celebration, count my vote as a definite yes on that! I'll come to town and volunteer to help for a few days too, if needed.
County says:
8/7/2020 8:59:00 AM

I too backed away from ordering ZR when things locked down. Oh well, i'll wait. A/C posts: OUR 2021 LINEUP IS ALMOST HERE for Off Road. Any rumors yet of what's new?
Don says:
8/7/2020 7:15:00 PM

There is absolutely no information on Cats website about this. At least I can’t find it.
Kale says:
8/7/2020 7:46:00 PM

Don- Media and dealers were informed early. Summer Sales Event launches on AC website Aug 17-28 along with ordering like I mentioned.
Ken says:
8/8/2020 7:02:00 AM

I'm waiting for the 2022 release. I hope and pray Cat comes out with something for their 60th anniversary. How cool would a ZRT be on the procross chassis? A Cat triple 2-stroke is on my wish list.
kawcat says:
8/12/2020 2:57:00 PM

Whats up with 2" track on Riot 800? If that's the case I hope they will swap out us early orders with 1.6 FOR FREE!
Bobby Flame says:
8/14/2020 7:09:00 AM

What if I missed the first chance to pre-order? Can I hit the third chance?