Arctic Cat Announces Sponsorship of USXC Racing Circuit

(9/5/2012)

Cross-country racing from 2012 by ArcticInsider.com

Press Release-

ARCTIC CAT SPONSORS USXC RACING

Team Arctic Terrain Racers Set to Compete

Arctic Cat is pleased to announce its sponsorship of the recently-formed United States X-Country (USXC), a premier cross-country snowmobile racing circuit that will provide a series of terrain races in the Midwest during the 2012-2013 season.

USXC owner Brian Nelson formed the cross-country race organization after decades as a competitor, including twice winning the I-500.

As a decorated cross-country racer, Nelson said, “Cross-country snowmobile racing has been my life for more than 40 years, and during that time there have been many great people and circuits that provided an outlet for cross-country racers. Starting USXC is my way to give back to the sport I love and preserve a quickly growing form of snowmobile racing.”

The USXC series will consist of six to eight events, including a premier three-day, 500-mile cross-country race held in Northwestern Minnesota.

Team Arctic Race Manager, Mike Kloety said, “We are looking forward to running the USXC events this winter. Brian Nelson has an undeniable passion for cross-country racing and we know he will work tirelessly to grow this segment of snowmobile racing.”

CLICK HERE for more information on the USXC.

Tom Rowland says:
9/5/2012 11:21:00 PM

I went to the USXC site a few days ago and registered. It was quick and easy, and, cheaper in September vs October. I have never raced cross country in my life but want to try it a time or two this season. Now I have to decide if I should run a Sno Pro 500, or, a 1979 El Tigre?
stevo says:
9/6/2012 11:50:00 AM

Race both sleds!!!!!
Jason Currier says:
9/6/2012 11:30:00 PM

pounding machines is what makes them hold up... So please CAT pound away and make a machine that will win the Iron Dog, again... soon.
Mike F says:
9/7/2012 9:13:00 AM

Tom,
Can't go wrong either way. It is loads of fun. Really good people. I guarantee you will have a good time!
lovemore diya says:
11/21/2012 8:49:00 AM

We are in the process of building a racing circuit in Gaborone Botswana Africa ( Tswana grand prix ) in line with formulae one standards . Any body out there in a position to assist us / sponsor or partner with us link me on......... diyaxl@yahoo.co.uk . This is virgin territory for any company /individual overseas needing Africa exposure , branding , product marketing etc
Denise Simons says:
2/11/2013 9:12:00 PM

Hello Paul
We met you this past weekend at Theif River Falls I 500, where our son Ryan Simons #67 won If you have any pictures we would love to buy them!! We enjoyed our time with all the wonderful people that help Ryan do what he does,and we thank all of you.
Bill Denise Simons & Family