ArcticInsider Exclusive: New Year's Resolutions

(1/4/2019)

The ArcticInsider program for new snowmobile vitality.

It's a New Year, with new beginnings and new resolutions.

For ArcticInsiders and others who live life at full-tilt ridiculousness, there's never been a better time to approach snowmobiling with a new sense of purpose.

And to achieve true Next Level purposeness, I STRONGLY suggest a solid pre-ride routine of stretching, yoga and calisthenics.

Just 45-60 minutes will help get your mind and body into a new kind of fitness.

It’s the new thing for 2019.

The ArcticInsider program for new snowmobile vitality.

MTL says:
1/4/2019 11:00:00 AM

John, I think this story is a little bit of a stretch....?
Joe Rainville says:
1/8/2019 1:14:00 PM

I used to get my pre-ride workout pulling (and pulling) the ropes on my vintage sleds...

My ZR6000-RS ruined all that. Now I just ride in ease and comfort.

-"John Deere Joe"

PS: You guys look like your doing the "Impaired YMCA"...just saying.
B&E OUTDOORS says:
1/10/2019 9:17:00 AM

I heard through the Northwoods network that Roger Skime hit a culvert last week and is layed up. is going nuts staying at home doctors said. John will have to teach him his routine before riding again...
Snopro says:
1/14/2019 7:59:00 PM

Things are getting very odd around here, is everything ok?
iACT says:
1/15/2019 10:39:00 AM

No race reports. No new sled. No ride reports. Not many insider reports. No longer an "Insider" (aka employed) at Arctic Cat/Textron Off Road?

I heard they were moving staff to TRF or Georgia. Typical corporate changes after an acquisition.
Ericsno says:
1/15/2019 11:48:00 AM

I have 19 800rr exhaust shoots flames burnt belly pan cat has no fix ,either they are coming with new procross chassis for 20 or textron is done with sleds.If they quit sleds I don't see them selling any sxs in Midwest.
catman says:
1/15/2019 12:52:00 PM

Ya something is going on at Cat. Rumors circling that layoffs are happening and no sled testing anywhere around factory. What the hell is Textron doing to our company. If Textron blows this, they will feel the wrath of us Cat guys. On top of that, John is posting...well not much really. John never wants to rock the boat, but John, it's time you chime in.
JimR says:
1/15/2019 1:36:00 PM

Just ordered some parts from my dealer and they showed up a day early. Factory is testing more out in the mountains these days as not much snow at the factory. The sky is not falling people
Snopro says:
1/15/2019 6:17:00 PM

This feels like 1982.
JimR says:
1/15/2019 6:36:00 PM

Are you drunk Snowpro? Country Cat, the largest dealer in the US has 8 2019's left in there inventory. My dealer in Western Central MN has 5 sleds left. The Alfa was a HUGE success! My God! April fools got to ya
Snopro says:
1/15/2019 7:14:00 PM

No, does (did) cat only support one dealer? I'm the last hold out in our riding group that rides cat. I know no one who bought or is talking about buying a new cat or Textron product and this is my life, what I revolve around. Sorry but I believe somethings brewing.
Bobby Flame says:
1/16/2019 8:59:00 AM

Hay Guyz, I'm thinknig about selling my freestyle stuff n starting a lawn care business. My dad sez I need to get a "real job."
iACT says:
1/16/2019 9:13:00 AM

Bobby Flame isn't going to be an Insider....
catman says:
1/16/2019 10:21:00 AM

Like I said before. John sure is quiet on here.
Snopro says:
1/16/2019 12:07:00 PM

Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions. This site is one of my daily stops. I'm sure there is a lot of work involved keeping it running. Did cat have interest in Arctic insider? Was it run by employees of cat? Loved to see all the race results. Hope all is well
Mike F says:
1/16/2019 7:08:00 PM

What a bunch of Sallies....Jesus. Internet stupidity at its finest. Snopro, get a hold of yourself.
Snopro says:
1/16/2019 7:43:00 PM

A article about yoga on Arctic insider and you think I need to get a hold of myself? Lol. It's supposed to snow this weekend maybe that will cure everything.
Mike F says:
1/16/2019 9:30:00 PM

Snopro...up your meds. We have have snow here for a month. Would you like me to send pictures of the USXC race in Park Rapids MN this weekend? There will be lots of AC sleds there, true story. Individuals have real lives, and all sorts of things going on, corporate realities are different. You are clueless as usual...shush.
Snopro says:
1/17/2019 4:28:00 AM

It's good to hear there are areas cat is doing well. Let's try to keep this light hearted. I'm sure this conversation would fit better warming up at the bar along the trail. At least there's some activity around here
303Wankel says:
1/17/2019 2:53:00 PM

I just heard that Arctic Cat is going back on the ATV's and SXS!! Hope its true!!
295 cat says:
1/17/2019 2:57:00 PM

The Arctic Cat name is going back on the dirt products is the message I heard.
Jay says:
1/17/2019 5:01:00 PM

Yes, This is true....No more Textron Offroad....The Cat is back on ATV and SxS
1/19/2019 10:13:00 PM

Guys (and maybe gals???), there have been some changes in my life, which is affecting my ability (time) to post here. Not quite ready to write about it.

Sorry it hasn't been what it used to be here.

But on the other hand...Snopro, I've been posting lighthearted, ridiculous stuff on this site since I launched it 2009, and I will continue to do so.