Blair Morgan Video Interview

(10/23/2010)

Blair Morgan on Team Arctic in West Yellowstone, 1998

I'll never forget the absolute stunning snocross debut of Blair Morgan. It was remarkable, almost astonishing. So smooth, smart and calculating.

I know he ended his career with Ski-Doo, but I still think of him as an Arctic Cat racer. Call me biased.

He was paralyzed in a motocross accident in the fall of 2008. The video below from GoRidingTV.com shows him at home in Canada and riding his Rhino UTV. It's good to see him and hear him talk. I hope to see him sometime sooner rather than later.

81snopro says:
10/24/2010 7:58:00 PM

God bless you Blair. You'll always be one of my heroes and I'm 65 years old. Back when I collected new and vintage race sleds I bought the last open mod Arctic Cat you rode. It was serial #6 and was built by my friends Steve Thorsen and Dean Schwartzwalter (T&S Racing) You rode serial #7 the first half of the season and then serial #6 the last half. It ,and several of my Arctic Cat vintage racers are now part of the Jeff Johnson collection.....I wish you the best young man! Mike Farris
John Zanon says:
10/25/2010 6:19:00 PM

"I was wondering when something about Blair was going to come out." I was checking out info about him and was wondering if the media was giving him space after his accident. I think a great man like him deserves privacy if he wants it, but I wouldn't mind reading about his progress more. I wrote an article just last week about Blair for our local weekly newspaper.
"I'm glad guys like you (John Sandberg) are on top of things like this...you're a class act!" A guy that held the spotlight for years, shouldn't just disapear off the face of the earth.
I'm also biased...I like the old pictures on the Cat too!
81snopro says:
10/26/2010 7:36:00 AM

JOHN Z; Go to www.sledracer.com and go to July 2010 archives. There's a nice interview with Blair In there.........
John Zanon says:
10/26/2010 10:11:00 PM

Thanks Mike...I got it and added sledracer to my favorites! ...John
Mme Dufour says:
10/28/2010 8:21:00 PM

Tout le Québec a hâte d'avoir enfin de vos nouvelles.
Hammer says:
11/2/2010 5:57:00 PM

Mme Dufour, you dont speak so swell in da hanglish, but you try da best you are... (Y)
11/3/2010 10:41:00 AM

Here's a Google translation of Mme Dufour's post: "All of Quebec is eager to finally hear from you." I like that.