Bobby Flame Talks About the 2012 Arctic Cats

(3/7/2011)

Our freestylin', ditch-banging and tail-standing hero Bobby Flame tells us a little bit about the 2012 Arctic Cats.

If you want to learn more about Bobby, CLICK HERE.

Eric Bergstrom says:
3/7/2011 8:15:00 AM

Awesome on so many levels :)
Momma T says:
3/7/2011 8:54:00 AM

Nice shirt Flame, where can I get one?
Who's Bobby? says:
3/7/2011 9:02:00 AM

This is not funny at all. Nice marketing job A/C....
Captain says:
3/7/2011 9:20:00 AM

That is funny as hell. Nice chassis. I think the weak link might be clutching though. LOL
Fire 35 says:
3/7/2011 9:54:00 AM

Good to see the chain case is back!!
taperk600 says:
3/7/2011 10:37:00 AM

I think I have a helmet to match that one somewhere in the garage....love the fish bowl visor !!!
Nice look at the bare chassis. No more DD...but still using the DD secondary ?? Hope the shaft is the same as the older Cat reverse secondary or even the TEAM....
Joe Briceland says:
3/7/2011 12:06:00 PM

I wana know what engine bottom end the have bolted in there
John Megaforce says:
3/7/2011 12:17:00 PM

Nice to see that cat finally got the glue how to make ditchbanging frame and riding position into 2012. Only 9 years later than doo, wohoo r&d!

paul hein says:
3/7/2011 3:30:00 PM

Drinking Monsters and ????? lol
Mrs. Flame says:
3/7/2011 5:20:00 PM

LOL That was awesome! I have never seen that shirt before, it's hot.
Dulpher says:
3/8/2011 8:54:00 AM

Ive watched this no less than 20 times and it gets funnier every time I see it. Cant wait to finally see all those new Cats! Its killin me with all these teasers!
Super 8 says:
3/8/2011 9:36:00 AM

Interesting, back to chain drive. Wonder what excuse they are going to give us after pushing the DD down our throats on how good it was.
Fire 35 says:
3/8/2011 11:23:00 AM

This frame looks basically like a updated Firecat frame. Gotta be lighter weight then the twin spar. They should of made it in 07. Oh well, better late then never! Looks small for a Turbo 4 stroke though. Will know soon enough.
Marco Falso says:
3/8/2011 1:03:00 PM

Arctic Cat.. let me tell you about Marketing 101. The guy showing the chassis video is terrible! Embarrassing to your company. Guess what fell out? Go look at it, Arctic Cat!! Hahhaa! And that Carl!!? BAD! I did not like that character.

It looks good however, I want to see the return of the classic names!! Like Panther, Pentera, Cougar, Lynx, Puma, Jag, ElTigre`, and even Saber. They are all cat names. Even you have not had 3 other cat names yet: Lion, Leopard, and Oclet yet!

I dont like alphabet names. I only wanted the Z around that is it. If I am to buy a Cat, I will not buy one because of those names are not around.

What is the matter with you Arctic Cat? I am disappointed ever since they dropped the Panther, the last true cat name. I am not a fan of Arctic Cat ever since they dropped the Panther! Sorry! Not a fan and never was a fan of any other brands. I have ridden for 42 years now. I guess I will have to buy old Cats, Deere, Rupp, Merc, etc.. They were the true snowmobiles!
3/8/2011 1:36:00 PM

Okay, but what size handlebar riser do you prefer?
Ryan Teach says:
3/8/2011 2:25:00 PM

...I will take a 20 inch riser. Leaf springs, with trailering arms... Steel skis with wear bars on my 2012 Cat. Forget EFI... I want Walbro Carbs (just one please) matched with a Kohler, or a Fugi. With a side of cleats, just for kicks.

I will call it "Sexy Time Panther", just because it will be made with real bits of Panther.

Stay classy, La' Marco Falso. Whammy.
Captain says:
3/8/2011 2:50:00 PM

LOL, what's funniest is that "Bobby Flame" IS an AC Marketing guy.

I dont care what anyone says, that is some funny ****! I have watched it like 30 times and still laugh my ass off every time.

John, was that you cracking up in the background when the clutch fell off? LOL
steve says:
3/8/2011 5:03:00 PM

I get picked on by other brand riders for riding Cat, this sure helps the cause. Other brand riders laughing there ass off saying its a Cat, parts falling off.
JonnySox says:
3/8/2011 7:10:00 PM

Funny stuff whomever decided to make this video!
Todd Ulschmid says:
3/8/2011 7:51:00 PM

To quote the great Larry the Cable Guy....

"Now, that's funny, I don't care who you are.... That's funny!"
Bogger says:
3/8/2011 8:54:00 PM

Get grip boys. I say hats off to anyone or any brand that can poke a little fun at themselves. Bobby Flame is my idol... wonder if he likes chicken?
Danilo says:
1/14/2015 1:25:00 AM

Your answer shows real inencligeelt.
Era says:
1/14/2015 11:10:00 PM

Now I feel stdpui. That's cleared it up for me http://itvtlvsfuim.com [url=http://gnbqkvhbn.com]gnbqkvhbn[/url] [link=http://mbmmpxyzbn.com]mbmmpxyzbn[/link]
Zeal says:
1/18/2015 11:38:00 PM

I feel satsified after reading that one. http://tbfwvbycxrz.com [url=http://nfciehb.com]nfciehb[/url] [link=http://jbuiwhn.com]jbuiwhn[/link]