Dan Ebert Winning the 2010 I-500

(1/20/2010)

Team Arctic's Dan Ebert...winning the 2010 I-500. Here's a couple clips of Ebert on the third and final day, in the 50 miles between the final fuel stop and the finish line.

Awesome race, Dan! Congratulations.

Jeff says:
1/20/2010 5:58:00 PM

Congrats to Dan on a huge win. I will be pulling for him and the other AC riders at the X-Games, ISOC and USCC races. Go Team Arctic!
Eric Bergstrom says:
1/22/2010 2:51:00 PM

Thanks for the video! It makes for a fun way to get a look at the real deal.... and how sweet is it to win the biggest (or at least most historic) race there is?! I like the song choice too... reminds me of old school Winnipeg to St. Paul movies I've seen. Good times!
Jason Currier says:
1/23/2010 2:10:00 AM

Makes me smile... I'll add that song to my play list and blow through Skwentna on my HCR pretending to.... awww... never mind.

lol

flintstone says:
1/23/2010 9:18:00 PM

fat boy slim
1/24/2010 8:10:00 PM

As Flintstone said...Fat Boy Slim, "Praise You." It's on the Ultimate X Games soundtrack...awesome cd.
Jon Tolley says:
3/3/2010 8:21:00 PM

And I thought we had slim snow up here in fbks, ak ...

my buddies and I race those sleds (600R) and they kick a$$... Valdez Mayor's cup coming up march 13th/14th crosscountry Ak style...
Mariana says:
3/23/2014 1:58:00 AM

konstantinos 5 Feß???a???? 2013 at 03:22 Den endiaferomaste gia tis sikeiktells paparies Sony. Sillektiko to ps3 epidi ine kokkino? Pff alli fora kante to fuxia. Ferte to pexnidi na to peksoume kai ftani me to marketing sas
Millie says:
3/23/2014 11:51:00 PM

You keep it up now, unddsrtane? Really good to know. http://gsoupoyubw.com [url=http://ukxanmovxw.com]ukxanmovxw[/url] [link=http://ukcfhhb.com]ukcfhhb[/link]