Dec. 27-29 Demo Rides in Wisconsin on 2014 Arctic Cat Sleds

(12/18/2013)

2014 Arctic Cat snowmobile Demo Ride Event

2014 Arctic Cat snowmobile Demo Ride Event

If you can make it to Wisconsin's northwoods between Dec. 27-29, 2013, then you can demo ride several 2014 model year Arctic Cat snowmobiles.

WHAT: The Demo Event features 15 different 2014 model year Arctic Cats, including the 6000, 7000 and 9000 series machines in ZR models XF in LXR and Sno Pro packages.

WHERE: R&R Motorsports, an Arctic Cat dealership in Hazelhurst, Wis. CLICK HERE for phone and address.

WHEN: Dec. 27, 28 and 29, 2013, from 9am - 4pm each day.

COURSE: A 15-mile route on the excellent trails in the area.

WHO: Riders 21-yrs and older with driver's license, a helmet and an appreciation for awesome snowmobiles.

2014 Arctic Cat snowmobile demo ride event

Derek Elias says:
12/18/2013 9:47:00 AM

Nice looking sleds, but I believe that AC has lost it's touch when it comes to graphics design. Look at the 1997 ZR 440/580 series sles and the 1996 ZRT 600 triple, now those were kick ass graphics. IMHO, a awesome looking graphics package will do more for the sled and probably wouldn't have the customer get aftermarket graphics. Went I pucrhased my 2007 F10 Sno Pro, I ordered a new decal package from ArcticFX Graphics and when installed, it transformed the sled from a dull looking rocket to a nice appealing sled. IF AC is reading this, please design better looking graphics for future sleds.
hugh says:
12/18/2013 10:13:00 AM

I'd rather take the money from graphics and put it into R & D'g a decent reverse cam secondary clutch that doesn't require a spring bigger than the primary spring to backshift! Grew up on Yamaha and ride Cat and I still say the Viper is going to top-end Cat because of the secondary.
Derek Elias says:
12/18/2013 10:34:00 AM

"Hugh Says",

I hear ya and know exactly what you are saying, but I know alot people who says AC graphics packages (with the exception of the Sno Pro RR's), are a little plain. If I'm gonna spend over $10K for a sled, it would be great if the graphics were nice and stood out.
Snogasm says:
12/18/2013 10:54:00 AM

What are you guys smoking Cat has the best looking sleds out there this year limiteds are sick looking.
Bulldog says:
12/18/2013 1:16:00 PM

Who cares about graphics? Give me reliability and better fit and finish. When you buy a 10 to 12,000 dollar sled I don't think it's asking too much for the thing to be reliable and not use cheap Chineese parts. It seems they are more worried about turning a profit these days then they are building a quality sled that wont leave it's owner stranded in the back fourty.
Derek Elias says:
12/18/2013 2:21:00 PM

Hey Bulldog,

With all due respect, but maybe where your from you folks only sled 3 months out of the winter season, but where i am from we sled from end of October to early July, so a nice slooking sled matters to me. Don't get me wrong, a dependable and reliable sled is what each of us are after, along with excellent fit and finish quality workmanship. BTW; I'm from Canada eh!
kevin sebastian says:
12/18/2013 4:19:00 PM

I think the graphics on the new cats are some of the best looking out there!
BC says:
12/18/2013 4:25:00 PM

With all due respect, the graphics kits that ArcticFX makes looks like a clown threw up on the sled. Bunch of circus paint. IMHO. Irregardless, I'm glad to see cat throwing out some demo rides. Happy there is snow to do it!
Flintstone says:
12/19/2013 12:07:00 AM

If ya go on this demo ride and it's the same clowns that was running it as last year just heads up, these dudes are jerks from head to toe. Don't talk to them about nothin, just ride the sleds and leave. Don't give em 1 second of time. Just a heads up.
BS says:
12/19/2013 7:28:00 AM

I hope you have a story to back that up Flintstone because on my experience in Brainerd the crew was awesome to deal with!!
Dulpher says:
12/19/2013 7:45:00 AM

Hey Flintstone what circus do you work at so we can come harass you there? I took demo rides at Old Forge and if it's same crew you experienced I completely disagree with you because they were a top notch crew!
Shannon W. says:
12/19/2013 8:08:00 AM

I hope they do another demo ride in MN, I didn't get to make last years and I really want to ride the 7000 series!
12/19/2013 8:39:00 AM

Really Flintstone??? The guys that ran the demos at Brainerd are some of the nicest people in the industry.The ONLY way they would have conducted themselves with any sternness or jerkiness was if they were severely provoked.

To anyone reading this: the group of demo guys are awesome. If you attend one of these events and act like a normal person, you will be treated great, with all due respect. And you'll get a solid experience on the new '14 sleds .
hugh says:
12/19/2013 10:59:00 AM

I agree with Mr. Sandberg, I used to deal with Gary Nelson and crew through our Clubs activities assisting with Sno Barons Hay Day event and the whole group were top notch.

Graphics; must me my age. I look at a skud and think some stylist forgot to shave the modeling clay before they sent it to production, Yamaha up to this point was stuck in the Star Trek mode and Polaris, well a Rush looks like a female baboon during mating season. Now, a white Procross with the touch of black graphics, I think it is one of the best looking Cats ever produced!
R&R Motorsports says:
12/19/2013 11:53:00 AM

Hey Guys
Hope to see you guys here for the demo rides. See the 2014 in person and take one a few for a test ride. we will also have be having brats and hotdogs on the grill. John don't be a stranger

Randy Ryden
R&R Motorsports
Shannon W. says:
12/19/2013 12:17:00 PM

John S,
Any ideas if there will be a ride in MN sometime?

Next time your at the factory go harass my uncle Joe P. who has been a forklift driver at CAT for 20+ years!!!
Tom Rowland says:
12/19/2013 12:35:00 PM

Shannon W...we (Thomas Sno Sports) are holding a one-day demo ride event on Wednesday January 15th. We are about one hour north of Minneapolis near Ogilvie MN. I hope to have full details announced in about the next week or so, possibly on this very website.
Thrifty Chicken says:
12/19/2013 5:14:00 PM

My F 1100 LXR has some pretty modest graphics and I think they nailed it. I'm sure the graphics dept. has to design around age groups that certain sleds are aimed at and they also have to please the masses and not just the folks that like the clown vomit :-) CLUTCH SPRINGS enter into the equation?! I'd say with the monster weights in the primary needed to reduce belt slippage and other things, the monster secondary spring is required.
Paul Hein says:
12/19/2013 6:23:00 PM

Tom Rowland ; you can count me in if you need help . Or even if you don't !
lol !
Sandberg are you coming this year ?
Flintstone says:
12/19/2013 9:00:00 PM

On a positive note the I did feel that the 14's rode/handled Excellent and don't be shy, ride them all. Each engine has a different feel to it. It is very nice that cat offers these demo rides.
Tom Rowland says:
12/20/2013 10:13:00 PM

Paul Hein: I have added you to our list of volunteers for the demo event, Thank You. Your tasks that day are going to be at least as much fun as the day you volunteered here and ended up pushing 25 sleds through soft muddy grass with a 2 wheel dolly.
Paul Hein says:
12/21/2013 7:12:00 AM

Tom R. Marked on the calender. Thanks for the heads up , it gives me a couple weeks to work out !! I'll be in touch for details.
Ryan Teach says:
12/23/2013 8:12:00 AM

Im going to put in a plug for Randy and the crew at R&R that is overdue.

Great people (family business) to work with! An all around 'Performance', 'Service', and 'All things Arctic Cat' minded dealer. I have purchased two sleds form them, had a motor rebuilt, and bought countless cat items... and am always impressed.

Good group!

Graphics - My 1997 ZR graphics are very "period correct", to see them on a sled today would be very throw back - purple left the building a long time ago. You cant please everyone!

Secondary Spring - Belt life Vs. Spring Rate. Hmmm? Wasnt this beat to death last year?
hugh says:
12/23/2013 12:59:00 PM

"Wasnt this beat to death last year? "

That was the belts that are beat to death.

Until some bean counters and engineers start paying attention. All they have done the past few years is throw harder compounds and big springs at the root problem.
Christian says:
10/9/2015 2:57:00 AM

Yes! Thank you! Keeping good form is essential, elaceiplsy when you become fatigued. Injuries happen when we get sloppy and are just trying to rush through. Fight for form and do it right!
Christian says:
10/9/2015 2:57:00 AM

Christian says:
10/9/2015 2:57:00 AM

Ilaria says:
10/11/2015 5:58:00 AM

Many thanks for the sugtesgions about credit score fix on all of this website. Things i would advice individuals should be to provide up the actual mentality they buy at this time and spend out later. As being a culture we have a tendency to complete that for many issues. This consists of vacations, furniture, as well as items we d like. Nevertheless, you ll want to separate one s wants from all of the requirements. As long as you re operating to improve your credit score make some sacrifices. For instance you can store online to save money otherwise you can visit 2nd hand suppliers instead of expensive department stores pertaining to clothing. http://ehndefkkei.com [url=http://yhyasu.com]yhyasu[/url] [link=http://mkcjnv.com]mkcjnv[/link]
Ilaria says:
10/11/2015 5:59:00 AM

Ankur says:
10/13/2015 1:51:00 AM

My husband and i felt so ceetnntod when Edward managed to conclude his web research while using the ideas he received while using the blog. It is now and again perplexing to simply be making a gift of methods that some people might have been making money from. Therefore we fully grasp we need the blog owner to appreciate because of that. These illustrations you've made, the straightforward site menu, the relationships your site help promote it's many unbelievable, and it is facilitating our son in addition to our family know that the situation is awesome, and that's especially pressing. Thank you for the whole thing! http://stinietnd.com [url=http://hwynfhjgsk.com]hwynfhjgsk[/url] [link=http://fqmvroroos.com]fqmvroroos[/link]
Ankur says: