Factory Friday: Arctic Cat Snowmobiles Back on the Line

(7/24/2020)

For myself and those that have been following Factory Friday, it's felt like an eternity since Arctic Cat Snowmobiles were on the line.

The 2021 ZR200 in Charcoal Gray/Green is on the line!

I know its not the Thundercat, but when I see the ZR200, I smile thinking of all the laughs Ive had riding them since their introduction.

Did you guys see the video I shared on Father's Day? Yep, that was my sasquatched-sized arse spinning cookies on a ZR200. Fun times!

2021 ZR200 Hoods ready to go!

Hope you enjoy the photos. Have a great weekend!

Matt says:
7/24/2020 7:50:00 AM

Humming, "Fat Guy in a Little Coat" after watching that Fathers Day video. LOL
Jason says:
7/24/2020 12:49:00 PM

Thundercats?
Chimney says:
7/24/2020 12:53:00 PM

Will there actually be demo rides this winter on 2021 sleds, or were you teasing on facebook this week? I would suggest rides at ERX Midwest Ride in like last year. That one was fantastic and made up our minds to buy the blue ZR Blast. Cant wait til those are on the line!
Chuck says:
7/24/2020 2:30:00 PM

If you can ride the ZR200, you're saying the Blast isn't a kids sled?
Bob Klapperich says:
7/24/2020 8:23:00 PM

Chuck - I got to ride a Blast ZR and M last spring and was pleasantly surprised. It's interesting the reaction that little sled gets from full-grown adults. It's a little on the small side, and not the kid of power I'm used to, but it can hold its own. It reminds me of the good old days, before IFS - except, similar fun factor, better performance and no kidney belt required.
Todd says:
7/25/2020 2:57:00 PM

We demo rode at ERX and our reaction was what Chuck described.Pleasantly surprised. If most people could suck up their pride, they'd realize this was all the snowmobile they'll ever need.