Happy Halloween from ArcticInsider.com!!

(10/30/2019)

The Waiting for Winter campaign was my favorite marketing projects to work on when I was employed at Arctic Cat. Enjoy this throwback to 2003!

2003 Waiting for Winter Poster

If you have any sweet Arctic Cat-themed carved pumpkins or costumes, please share them on the ArcticInsider.com Facebook page today! I love seeing those. This one carved by AI reader, Eric Bergstrom, is one of the nicest I've seen. Enjoy your Halloween!

Eric Bergstrom's Pumpkin

B&E OUTDOORS says:
10/31/2019 1:55:00 PM

HAPPY HALLOWEEN I REMEMBER I WAS FORNUTE TO HAVE A 1991 PROWLER FOR THAT SNOWSTORM THATS WAS A BLAST RIDING AROUND TOWN IN SOUTHERN MN AND DITCHES WOW
Jeff says:
10/31/2019 3:59:00 PM

Indeed 1991 was a Happy Halloween - I was waterskiing 2 days before the storm (in a dry suit) in 60 degree twin cities weather. Then during and after the storm I rode my 1979 Pantera from my house to work for the next three days. I rode right down county road 81 from Osseo to Brooklyn Park to my job...best commute EVER !!!
CATMAN says:
10/31/2019 4:52:00 PM

Have that same poster on are shop bathroon door, year round
Dulpher says:
10/31/2019 7:53:00 PM

Kale, any chance to still get any of these posters? I always enjoyed the humor of Cats ads and posters.
Darin says:
10/31/2019 8:18:00 PM

Love the arctic cat waiting for winter posters!
I've been collecting and displaying them
For years,
And nice to hear that you were behind that
Marketing program Kale!
Good for you
Ps.
I'm trying to get my wife to send you all a pic of some of them along with my "halloween"
Joker F7 and pilot
On face book
Cuz i don't do social media,
Lol
Eric Bergstrom says:
11/1/2019 3:43:00 PM

Thanks for the kind words Kale! Good thing that I sent that photo in when I did. Now that I have little kids, most of my jack-o-lantern carving has reverted back to geometric shapes that have been cut with a kitchen knife :)

Besides, I think the couple hours that we spent carving pumpkins recently have been the only ones that my son hasn't been wishing for snow and dreaming of riding his 200 again. Enthusiasm for winter and riding Arctic Cats is high, here in Milaca, MN.

I'm looking forward to reading some new stories on here Kale... thanks for taking on the task!
Shawn says:
11/2/2019 8:12:00 AM

How come there was no presence at the Novi USA snowmobile show this year, I was very disappointed last night.