Happy Valentines Day! Here Are a Dozen 2021 Red Roses

(2/14/2020)

This day is dedicated to spending time with the one you love, so here are a dozen red-themed 2021 Arctic Cats!

2021 Mountain Cat Alpha One Fire Red/Dynamic Charcoal

2021 Norseman X 8000

2021 Norseman X8000 153

2021 Blast LT 4000 146

2021 Blast LT 4000 146

2021 Blast M 4000 Alpha 146

2021 Blast M 4000 146 Alpha

2021 M8000 Hardcore Alpha

2021 M8000 Mountain Cat Alpha

2021 Riot X 8000 146

2021 ZR200

Styles says:
2/14/2020 9:55:00 AM

Pretty funny meme! Seems like AC has a lot of red in their line-up.
K.G. says:
2/14/2020 10:54:00 AM

I noticed the same about the colors lately. Too much red. I miss the days of all green, but I do think the Riot in Orange and Blue is gorgeous.
Kale says:
2/14/2020 11:14:00 AM

When we (AC Marketing) would survey owners, mountain riders tended to be less brand loyal than trail riders. Sooooo, if you want to attract new owners from other brands to your technology (IE: Alpha single beam rear suspension) then you offer them a more neutral bright color than green. I'd assume this is one reason you see more red in the deep snow category, while the trail segment primarily sticks to green. Technically, Red was the original AC brand color...
Crnr2Crnr says:
2/15/2020 8:29:00 PM

Try this again on St. Patrick's Day

Sincerely,
A Trail Rider

PS I love the Riot Pumpkin
Kale says:
2/17/2020 8:17:00 AM

C2C - I'll definitely pay homage to green on St. Patricks Day! And I'm with you...the Riot in Orange is one of my favs!
Marco says:
2/18/2020 1:31:00 AM

Not only that AC was originally red, Polar Snowmobiles were Red also.
jj says:
2/19/2020 2:05:00 PM

Neutral colors would be simply black or white. First they take my dealer away with no answer and now they only have one color in the sled I would want. Well luckily I've got multiple ski-doo and polaris dealers within a half hour drive but more then an hour for a Cat dealer.
Pat says:
2/21/2020 4:50:00 PM

Wine…Wine…Wine.
jj says:
2/23/2020 3:32:00 PM

Well Pat, was your business yanked out from under you with no answers as to why? I've ridden Cat for around 40 years and tried to convince all my friends to make the switch then for the past 3 years have been in business with them. And they people that set us up (Arctic Cat people) were great to work with. Then Textron took over and in the beginning there was hope. Even talked to many of the higher ups that acted as they cared to hear our opinion on things. Gave us promises that they were going to correct many areas that needed fixing and they would take care of any dealer that was eager to grow. Then without warning we were cut with no answer to why. So yeah I'm gonna wine, ***** and moan because I don't plan to just act like they care one bit about the customer.