How Do You Say "I Love Arctic Cat" in Swedish?

(11/7/2011)

Swedish Arctic Cat fans

How do you say, "I Love Arctic Cat" in Swedish?

I don't know either. But Mikael Yngvesson, who owns one of the oldest Arctic Cat dealerships in Sweden, sent a photo of two customers that tells a universal story, and (sort-of) answers the question.

I didn't catch the name of these two, but I do know that they just bought a 2012 Arctic Cat M1100 Turbo in 50th Anniversary livery, plus a F800 Limited.

And here's one way to say, "I Love Arctic Cat" in language anyone can understand:

Arctic Cat tattoo

Stephen Knox says:
11/8/2011 1:06:00 AM

Her få du "I love Arctic Cat" i alle forskellige skandinavisk sprak.

norsk: Jeg elsker Arctic Cat
svensk: Jag älskar Arctic Cat
dansk: Jeg elsker Arctic Cat
islansk: Ég elska Arctic Cat

Chase says:
11/8/2011 11:59:00 AM

I'm like 75% swedish and i don't even know how to say that. haha
11/8/2011 1:02:00 PM

I think Stephen might be trying to pass off Norwegian as Swedish?

I'm half for the former, 25% the latter and, sadly, don't know either language.
Norman Foley says:
11/11/2011 7:34:00 PM

Look in her eyes, that woman doesn't just love Arctic Cats..... she's possessed! That's in a good way of course....
Anna-Carin says:
11/13/2011 1:45:00 PM

I am possessed.......It´s real Love!
Mikael says:
11/13/2011 2:15:00 PM

Nya M serien är fantastisk.
Greg Hallstrom says:
11/15/2011 6:13:00 PM

Uffda! And please pass the lutefisk and lefse.
Taffy says:
4/24/2014 12:53:00 PM

Well for me, folks, it's a toss-up between my Artic-Cat and a
cuddly nice Red Panda. Letting you guys know that the runner-up
in my book might be a Snow Leopard, a Siberian Husky aka a Malamut? They have all kinds of fur- so as to manage well across the Tundra-
But, unfortunately, unfor/tuna/telly for us ALL the glacier is guaranteed another-shelved-kind of STORY :( Look on the "bright" side: Snow bunnies are really, really cute, ya' know. YUP :) Resembling- Wynken, Blynken and Nod...they say might have sailed off in a wooden shoe aka Clogs :o So, be very careful NOT to mention old ski-nose. Super!!!