Images from the Team Arctic Race School in Sweden

(12/22/2011)

Team Arctic Cat 2012 Race School in Sweden

There were 120 people who showed up for Race School, with lots of attention being paid to the all-new 2012 Arctic Cat Sno Pro 600.

Kirk Hibbert (l) and Brian Dick at Arctic Cat Race School

According to Mikael, Kirk and Brian worked hard for two days, rarely stopping to take a rest. Apparently Kirk and Brian were also performing musical duets, likely some old Johnny Cash stuff.

Team Arctic Cat 2012 Race School in Sweden

Team Arctic Cat 2012 Race School in Sweden

Lots of individual attention to the riders and mechanics. Getting to learn firsthand from these guys is a huge benefit to the Scandinavian Team Arctic Racers.

Sweden Arctic Cat service boss Jan Flemstrom

Sweden service boss Jan Flemstrom was there, apparently singing back-up in addition to helping out all the racers and crew.

Team Arctic Cat 2012 Race School in Sweden

Lots of shop time...

Team Arctic Cat 2012 Race School in Sweden

...followed by some track time. A perfect combo to be ready for the race season.

Thanks again to Mikael for sending the pix. And good luck to all the Team Arctic racers across the pond this season.

Team Arctic Cat 2012 Race School in Sweden

Team Arctic Cat 2012 Race School in Sweden

Team Arctic Cat 2012 Race School in Sweden

Brian Hennel says:
12/22/2011 12:04:00 PM

That's swell. I'd be happy if they had one east of Michigan. (Not that far east!)
JD says:
12/22/2011 12:08:00 PM

Im glad those guys in sweeden got some sleds. I sent my check and got declined. I guess thats one less cat at the I-500
John Zanon says:
12/22/2011 4:55:00 PM

I hear ya JD!
I think they should re-fire up the production line and produce some more race sleds...I wasn't able to get a 2012 either.
I heard there was an engine shortage???
I'm still getting messages from guys looking to by new or used Arctic Cat snocross sleds!
Scott Lewis says:
12/23/2011 8:47:00 AM

I'm with you Brian! I'll be racing my 2011 cc again due to shortage and possibly a 2012 F1100 50th I hope to start testing soon.
muheb says:
10/10/2012 3:14:00 AM

aaah that really great stunts and one thing i wana know is that i lived in sweden actually i loved racing, stunt drifting so what you think how could i participate with some team like yours i want to race legale race thanks
Bobz says:
3/24/2014 1:00:00 AM

Arctic Silver is not bad for the skin, only after a lot of touchy time.but Hey Man! don't touch that Thermal Grease WITH your GREASY firnegs, that might make it a bit, sad. firnegs sweat, and they are usually greasy. that compound is better off without other stuff. use a Card or plastic bag, your grains or rice are big, since AS5 is conductive, and it makes a fine layer of silver after the 200 hour break-in.? well, interesting vid though never seen the internals of those.
Line says:
3/25/2014 3:15:00 PM

Hey everybody, the BONG sound is leitmid to the volume setting that your Mac is set at when it is shut down. If you want to never hear it, either make sure that your volume setting is down all the way when you shut down, or use PSST, which automatically sets the volume to a presetting, that you adjust? when you first run the app, just before the Mac shuts down.I've used it on all my Macs sine 2006. http://mslgbsebrg.com [url=http://zpofnavtat.com]zpofnavtat[/url] [link=http://eyroacgdg.com]eyroacgdg[/link]