Merry Christmas to All

(12/24/2010)

Merry Christmas from the Sandberg family, to the Arctic Cat family of riders

Merry Christmas to everyone here, from me and my family.

Thanks for being a part of our "bigger" family.

(Yes, that's our fresh-cut Christmas tree. Beauty, huh!?)

train says:
12/24/2010 2:14:00 PM

Merry Christmas to you too!!! Why does your dog always look sad in pictures?
Paul File says:
12/24/2010 4:45:00 PM

Merry Christmas John....

Nice lil' 77 Jag... your a man of like taste...

Glad to be part of the "bigger" family also..
Brian Manderscheid says:
12/24/2010 4:47:00 PM

At least put some lights on that tree!! Merry Christmas!
taperk600 says:
12/24/2010 4:49:00 PM

Merry Christmas to you and yours too John. Glad to be here as well.

Charlie Brown has nothing on you with that tree !!
Eric Bergstrom says:
12/24/2010 8:36:00 PM

Same to you John! I'll agree with Train... the dog does look a little unhappy, but I'll just assume that it's being "too cool for school" when it comes to the Christmas card picture. Plus, with everyone else behaving in such an enthusiastic manner, how could the dog really be that depressed?
Stephen Knox says:
12/25/2010 3:59:00 AM

Merry Christmas John and family. Let me know what you need from me for that project we talked about.
God jul og godt nytt år fra norge!
Stephen
Bob Aasen says:
12/25/2010 6:45:00 AM

Merry Christmas John and family. I enjoy your website from sunny Arizona. Arizona is fine but I dream of riding the trails around Big Lake with the record setting snow there. Bark Z1 Turbo, bark.
kevin sebastian says:
12/25/2010 7:42:00 AM

Merry Christmas to you all as well, yes nice jag! my very first cat was a 76 jag 3000!
John Zanon says:
12/25/2010 11:43:00 AM

Merry Christmas to you, your family, and everyone who enjoys Arctic Insider.
...John #33
1966 Panther says:
12/25/2010 11:49:00 AM

John;
The reason your dog looks so unhappy is your taking away his bathroom.

Hope you had a Merry Christmas, and you have a Happy New Year.

****
KAP says:
12/25/2010 1:13:00 PM

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Jerry says:
12/25/2010 3:26:00 PM

Happy holidays all , from frigid Fairbanks ,Ak. Its up to a balmy -5 ish this am. A welcome change from -20 to -40 degrees the last thee weeks or so. really enjoy the website , looking forward to 2012 releases.
Karen V. Nelson says:
12/25/2010 5:09:00 PM

Merry Christmas to you too John, and your family. I think our tree is much prettier though. Great photo. See you soon!
Karen, Brian and Bella
Tony Berry says:
12/27/2010 10:30:00 PM

Merry xmas and Happy New year to all !! Be Safe !!
Kevin Koehler says:
1/1/2011 7:08:00 PM

Merry Christmas John, and your family. You do such a great job on this site.
John it seems as though I know you from all the passed articles that you have
wrote in the past years,20 or so. I love those Brian Nelson videos on here. I alway loved watching him race back in the mid 70's on the lake near my home, which was called the Balsam Lake classic. As I watch your videos on here of Brian he still sits on the sled the same way.His name seemed so big back then when i seen him up close on his Deere back then it would make the hairs stand up on the back of my neck. I would like to some day ask him about those good old days. Great job John and Good luck to all three of ya on the I 500 this year. Tell Brian I said he did a sweet job on those CC Cats. Go Cat Go.
Eric Nelms says:
1/4/2011 2:09:00 PM

Hey John. It was good to see yoou guys over the New Year.. I hope you had a good trip home. Thank you for the sticker. Take care. Eric.
Andrew Romu says:
1/5/2011 4:40:00 PM

John.

Happy New year!

Sorry we didn't hook up on the trap line. Dean made a good call. Pigeon has reforzen and is safe again. Funny River.

We followed up as you suggested with Pat at USCC. Evan can run his current 550 or the A/C 500 Sno Pro next season in the 14-17 class. Looks like we are making the switch to cross country on a A/C 500 Sno Pro.

Be well. Maybe we will see you in March for the break if you folks make it up.

Andrew & Evan.
sdfsdgfd says:
4/15/2011 1:47:00 PM

I just sent this post to a bunch of my friends as I agree with most of what you’re saying here and the way you’ve presented it is awesome.