New Products: Cat Wraps for Arctic Cat Sleds

(8/14/2013)

Black Magic Cat Wrap from Arctic Cat

Back when Edgar and I were designing the Panther, nobody ran decals on their sleds.

Later, when Roger and I were tweaking the first prototype El Tigre, people ran the square registration decals purchased from the hardware store.

It was during the early 80s when I was helping Z put the final touches on the first AFS Cats that going full-custo with painted pinstripes and registration numbers signified that you were a serious sledder.

And when Kirk and I were imagining the Torque Sensing Link for the ZR line, die-cut vinyl became the new standard for sled sweetness.

These days, you gotta have a wrap.

Several new wrap options are now available from Arctic Cat, who says this about the them:

Set apart the visual style of your 2012-2014 Arctic Cat ProCross or ProClimb with one of four new Cat Wraps from Arctic Cat. The OE-quality vinyl is screen-printed with UV-resistant metallic inks for color accuracy, durability and longevity. They’re sized and cut to the exact dimension of the OE surfaces to ensure the most accurate fit. Available in unique Strobe, Black Magic, Scatter and Chaos styles and multiple colors for both the hood and tunnel. The MSRP for the hood kits is $199.95 U.S./$229.95 Canada while the tunnel kits are $99.95 U.S./$115.95 Canada.

CHAOS Cat Wrap from Arctic Cat

Scatter Cat Wrap from Arctic Cat

(Pink) STROBE Cat Wrap from Arctic Cat

(Orange) STROBE Cat Wrap from Arctic Cat

CHAOS Cat Wrap from Arctic Cat for the Sno Pro 500

There's even a Cat Wrap for the Sno Pro 500.

Cat Wraps are available now at most Arctic Cat dealerships and through HERE at the Arctic Cat online store.

Scatter Cat Wrap panels from Arctic Cat

Orange SCATTER panels.

Todd Ulschmid says:
8/14/2013 10:28:00 AM

Hi John, is there a photo of a procross sled with the orange "Scatter" wrap?(team arctic) Thanks!
Tom Rowland says:
8/14/2013 12:43:00 PM

The engineering feats you mention are impressive John, but, I think you'll be mostly remembered for the role you played in inventing the internet.

8/14/2013 1:19:00 PM

Todd, I added an image of the panels. Sorry, but that's the best I can do.

Tom, I hope people remember those things about me, but I have a feeling I'll be mostly remembered for my yard sale at a road crossing one mile into day 1 of the 2008 I-500.
Shawn Randall says:
8/14/2013 6:33:00 PM

That Black Magic Wrap is sweet looking! Are they on the comback?
Todd Ulschmid says:
8/15/2013 10:14:00 AM

That works for me! Thanks John!
s.t.i.c.s.9 says:
8/15/2013 7:23:00 PM

Isn't it also true that Sandberg was the driving force behind the "flower power" seat cover for the 1970 Panther?
8/16/2013 9:34:00 AM

s.t.i.c.s.9: I'm often credited for the flower power seat, but it's a slight misunderstanding. I inspired the Summer of Love.

Would the flower seat have happened without the Summer of Love? Doubtful, but we'll never know for sure.
Mario says:
7/4/2014 9:14:00 AM

Would love to see the Black Magic Wrap in orange, black and white Please!!!!!
Arctic Cat Wraps says:
10/24/2014 6:48:00 AM

You can get cool designs from Toyskinz and you will be amazed by it. Go to Toyskinz company .
Rick says:
11/9/2015 10:31:00 AM

I'm looking to purchase the orange team Arctic wrap for my 2012 f1100 turbo. When I click the link for the online store it won't seem to open. Is the link down right now?

Rick