SOUND SERIES: 2021 ZR PRO MOD ENDURO

(2/16/2021)

You can convince me otherwise, but I cant think of a better snowmobile sound than a mod engine ringing off the trees ridden full tilt on the race track.

This video clip was taken of Enduro Team Ben Langaas (AC Engineer) and Chad Lian at last weekends M.I.R.A Racing EUP 250 in Kinross, Michigan. Video by: Tommy Downing

Chuck says:
2/16/2021 9:19:00 AM

Wow! That sounds nice. Most anything race modded sounds great to me!
Bulldog says:
2/16/2021 11:53:00 AM

Sounds awesome! On another note... how can the new cats be coming out tomorrow and there's not one word about it on this site or anywhere else on the Internet? WTF?? Talk about a ****ty marketing strategy. Must be BNG for their 60th year in business. Sad.
Kale says:
2/16/2021 2:57:00 PM

Bulldog- before you start talkin sh*t, you should know AC dealers have a download tomorrow on MY22, which is NOT a launch to consumers. On Friday, I’ve heard AC will announce the consumer launch date and all happenings surrounding it, which I believe to be Mar 3rd. Now excuse me while I go find a Snickers.
Mike says:
2/16/2021 7:35:00 PM

Kale, we can’t help it that we are excited. The 60th anniversary is a great opportunity that we are all hoping for something new. We are probably building our expectations too high after the COVID year. ??
Bulldog says:
2/16/2021 8:14:00 PM

Kale, I was told the new model release was Feb 17th so I’ve been patiently waiting for some info. Guess I should have asked when the actual release date was before spouting off. My apologies. I’m hoping for something epic out of my favorite snowmobile brand for the 60th anniversary. Now I know why I haven’t seen any build up yet.
Kale says:
2/16/2021 10:06:00 PM

I’m happy to hear everyone is excited...as am I! New launches are my fav time of year! My hope for all snowmobile enthusiasts is to ask thoughtful questions, and hopefully I can bring you thoughtful answers through this site.