TGIF: The Oct. 10, 2014 Edition

(10/10/2014)

TGIF: Arctic Cat-mounted sheriff posse keeps law and order. Photo from ArcticInsider.com

I’m thankful the boys and I will be able to lay down the law with these new Arctic Cat snowmobiles.

I’m thankful each sled has got a cop motor: a 440 cubic centimeter plant. Plus a cop track, cop suspension and cop shocks.

I’m thankful for the good times that are comin’ on the Cat.

And I’m thankful it’s Friday, Oct. 10, 2014.

arcturusmine says:
10/10/2014 11:32:00 AM

And I'm thankful they don't put cigarette lighters in either. Or you'd have to fix that.
Donn says:
10/10/2014 8:43:00 PM

John...Happy Friday !
Where is this Pic from ? I wonder why the "a" is in scrip writing on the building.
Very cool pic...Thanks for sharing !
s.t.i.c.s.9 says:
10/10/2014 9:58:00 PM

I'm thankful that in December of 1970 my dad came home with a shiny new '71 axial flow 399 Panther. Can't remember if it was equipped with the police interceptor package or not.
Brett Mallory says:
10/11/2014 4:13:00 AM

We're putting the band back together, but we've got to go see the penguin first....
Mike F says:
10/11/2014 7:55:00 PM

Our lady of blessed acceleration, don't fail me now.....
Matt LaJoy says:
10/24/2014 4:31:00 PM

great reference to Blues Brothers John!

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses. Hit it!!!
Wayne Tessier says:
10/26/2014 6:42:00 PM

I don't know where this dealership was/is, but the first thing I said when I looked at the photo was Cherry Creek NY.
Sophia says:
10/9/2015 1:29:00 AM

Au fait je vous ai pas encore donenr les re9ponses donc les voici :1 – Katie Holmes2 Anna Paquin3 Katey Seagal4 Zooey Deschanel5 Calista Flockart6 Kaley Cuoco7 Simon Pegg8 –Kunal Nayyar9 – Matt LeBlanc10 – Richard Ayoade (Mose de IT Crowd)11 B. D. Wong12 Philip GlenisterEt voile0 ! C'e9tait facile non ?