The 2021 ZR6000 R-XC is on the line!

(11/25/2020)

Today, Im thankful for Factory Friday photos on Wednesdays! For all you cross-country race fans (and lucky consumers who bought one of these), here is a look at the 2021 ZR6000 R-XC rolling down the factory line this week.

The 2021 ZR6000 R-XC

Personally, I love the color combos on the new Team Arctic race sleds...Black/Green is Team Arctic mean!

For those of you still asking the question, "Why did the Race Department go back to the original ARS spindle?", check out this interview HERE where the topic was discussed with Zach Herfindahl, Team Arctic Cross-Country Pro.

Dulpher says:
11/25/2020 7:14:00 AM

Why did AC go back to ARS spindle? LOL!!! Sorry. I couldn't resist. In all seriousness, What oil should I run?
Bodine says:
11/25/2020 7:22:00 AM

Cross country will be great to follow this winter. Nice to see new R-XC for Team Arctic racers and Im looking forward to seeing how COR Powersports handles the series this year.
JimR says:
11/25/2020 7:49:00 AM

CTec 2 oil!
Simp says:
11/25/2020 7:51:00 AM

Thanks for including Herfindahl interview link. I didn't realize race department went back to a 129 skidframe. Good info Arcticinsider. I need to pay more attention. Ha!
AdamC says:
11/25/2020 7:58:00 AM

Awesome looking sleds
Puss600 says:
11/25/2020 9:19:00 AM

Great to see the 129 skid come back. Hopefully there will be more 129 choices for 2022!!!!
Derek says:
11/25/2020 11:34:00 AM

I bet they look more awesome in person. Pictures don't do justice for these fine sleds. I do love the new colour scheme. I know Team Arctic will kick ass in cross country racing as usual, and hopefully the sno cross racers will do the same as with the hillclimb teams.

The 129" rear skid and the ARS I front end is better suited for terrain racing.
Paul Smart says:
11/26/2020 6:59:00 AM

I wonder if they will bring back the 7000 or will I have to go to another brand for a 4 stroke.
Derek says:
11/26/2020 11:56:00 AM

Cat should develop two new engines for 2022 MY. Would be nice to see a true 850cc with twin exhaust system (like the old ZR 700/Wildcat 700) and a new 650cc based off the current CTec 2 600cc engine. Just my dream sleds. Happy Thanksgiving to the US folks and stay safe out there.
Crnr2Crnr says:
11/29/2020 8:35:00 PM

Kale, how about an in-depth article with Brian Dick about the new rear skid patents?