Tucker Hibbert's 2014 Merchandise Line

(11/11/2013)

Press Release-

Tucker Hibbert Releases 2014 Official Merchandise Line

Tucker Hibbert’s 2014 merchandise line is now available for purchase. With the addition of eight new pieces, there are over 25 officially branded items for fans of all ages to choose from.

The 68 Keychain, Racer in Training Infant Bib and Neo Women’s T-Shirt are new to the line-up. Popular items returning with fresh looks for 2014 are the Monster Energy/Arctic Cat Podium Hat, 68 Zip-Up Hooded Sweatshirt and T-Train T-Shirt.

Tucker’s merchandise is available for purchase online and at every stop of the ISOC National Snocross tour. His online store features same day shipping to customers in the U.S., Canada, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden and the United Kingdom.

Shop Online: HERE.

Shop On-Site: Tucker’s Merch Booth at every ISOC National Snocross

Tucker Hibbert 2014 Merchandise

Neo Women’s T-Shirt: $20 Fitted, soft-touch t-shirt with Tucker’s name and number framed by electric graphics.

T-Train T-Shirt: $20, Adult / $15, Youth The T-Train t-shirt features a bold detailed image of Tucker racing on the front with his name and number on the back left shoulder. Available in adult and youth sizes.

Tucker Hibbert 2014 Merchandise

Team Monster Energy/Arctic Cat Podium Hat 2014: $25 The official snap-back hat of Tucker and his crew. Neon green piping outlines Tucker’s number along with the logos of Monster Energy and Arctic Cat.

Tucker Hibbert 2014 Merchandise

68 Zip-Up Hooded Sweatshirt: $50 The 68 sweatshirt features Tucker’s name and number outlined by neon green and sharp grey graphics with the same look on the back.

Tucker Hibbert 2014 Merchandise

68 Keychain: $5 Replica of Tucker’s number plate in a durable rubber molded keychain.

Tucker Hibbert 2014 Merchandise

Racer in Training Infant Bib: $10 Adjustable cotton bib that features “Racer in Training” graphic with Tucker’s name and number.

Dulpher says:
11/11/2013 12:11:00 PM

Any Beanies? Kids want one for Christmas present this year. Got them podium hats last year. Ill have to look on his website.
John Zanon says:
11/11/2013 6:07:00 PM

Dulpher...yes he has beanies for $20, and they look great!
Dulpher says:
11/12/2013 4:19:00 PM

Thanks JZ!
Amir says:
3/23/2014 8:40:00 AM

I carry my P38 on my key ring and it gone on every flight I've made since Nov 2007, which was my first comcarmiel flight since I was sent to Rucker in '76. I just toss it up with the rest of my key ring, which I carry on a mini-carabiner. TSA hasn't paid it a lick of attention.
Majeed says:
3/24/2014 7:14:00 AM

You guys sold me a defective flailhsght but amazon? banned me before I could return it to you, mind honoring the sale by replacing it? I only got to use it a few times within a week before it flickered endlessly and died. http://gqdyygber.com [url=http://xlcvtrcunm.com]xlcvtrcunm[/url] [link=http://oplmhlazy.com]oplmhlazy[/link]
Samir says:
10/9/2015 12:49:00 AM

You guys sold me a defective fllhiahgst but amazon banned me before I could return it to you,? mind honoring the sale by replacing it? I only got to use it a few times within a week before it flickered endlessly and died.