Warning: Be Careful When Jumping Personal Watercraft

(8/4/2014)

This video is a great reminder to be careful when jumping personal watercraft.

By the way, I'd bet that no mention was made of this little incident when the throttle jockey returned the rentals.

tito says:
8/5/2014 9:31:00 AM

Yeah when someones down lets try picking them up first thing
Alex says:
8/5/2014 1:33:00 PM

HA! Nailed it! lol
Chris Ritz says:
8/6/2014 10:25:00 AM

Heck with the PWC. I like the bikini!!!
arcturusmine says:
8/6/2014 1:11:00 PM

I remember when the watercraft test guys were launching Tigersharks over the main plant entrances when the driveway culverts plugged and flooded.

Just scroll about halfway down. The models don't look right to be the ones that Joey and Kirk are riding, but you get the jest. I want to say it was either Chuck Simmonson and Ken Safranski or Mike Konickson. Been too many years to remember.
Mike F says:
8/6/2014 1:13:00 PM

Lol Chris! That is exactly what my 16 year old son said! I am not even sure if he noticed the crash!
John says:
8/6/2014 1:15:00 PM

That must have been the Yamaha stunt team, seen them do this B4!
Wade says:
8/7/2014 1:49:00 AM

Jet skis don't have brakes. So everything you do have to be looking 100's of feet ahead. I had 2000 GP1200R it was almost a 70 mph boat stock. Things on the water come up fast. Then you add no brakes on top of it. I see where that can happen. A rookie not knowing what he was doing. Then having someone on back just plan retarded.
akrider says:
8/7/2014 10:29:00 AM

Good thing the one chick saw them coming and could run out of the way. I hope the person on back of the other one was okay. I wouldn't be surprised if the operator of the other jet-ski had been drinking. Either that or they had no business riding it.

That was a long way to fall out of the air!
Wade says:
8/8/2014 3:01:00 AM

Is that one of those moments when you go. Here hold my beer and watch this!!
The Crusty Autoworker says:
8/13/2014 7:08:00 PM

Takes a special kind of stupid to pull off that trick. Mr. Dumb-azz sure nailed it.