You've Waited Long Enough (to Trade the Ski-Doo for a Cat) Commercial

(8/31/2012)

It's Labor Day weekend. You've waited long enough to trade in your Ski-Doo for an Arctic Cat snowmobile.

Hurry, offer ends soon...

Todd says:
8/31/2012 6:09:00 PM

Really? I guess this is an old ad cause Arctic Cat will be broke and will not be able to afford 150.00 after after Ski-Doo takes em to the cleaners with the lawsuite!
SKI-DOO RULES!
Micar says:
8/31/2012 7:54:00 PM

Dude go back to the ski-doo sites!
Allen Teach says:
9/1/2012 8:48:00 AM

The yellow machine looks like a 371 Nordic---the first sled my dad ever had and I rode as a kid. The machine would not turn, road like a bogey wheeled tank and went through snow like a submarine. My uncle's 440 JLO Panther would turn, road well and floated on snow. Guess what, my dad had to swallow his pride but eventually was on a Pantera.
Dulpher says:
9/1/2012 10:52:00 PM

So, will Polaris be taking Ski Doo to the cleaners? Gonna be alot of clean OEMs.
John Zanon says:
9/4/2012 11:48:00 AM

HaHa! I like all the old commercials, but this one is one of my favorites!
9/4/2012 2:05:00 PM

Todd: I welcome you and any non-Cat riders to this site. Seriously.

But since this is my site and it's dedicated to Arctic Cat stuff, I'm going to ask you to refrain from posting inflammatory statements like you did here and in the Tucker Hibbert Announcement story.

Thanks.
Phil Molto says:
9/7/2012 8:02:00 PM

Classic Cat advertising from teh 70s.....great stuff!welsD
akrider says:
9/10/2012 12:30:00 AM

That old sled looks to go across the pavement a lot better than any of my modern sleds. : )
Todd says:
9/10/2012 10:25:00 AM

John.
Thanks for the welcome. Nothing inflammantory just cold hard facts facts the lawsuite is going to cost Cat big $$$$$$$. Have you not heard? Second off this is a public website so until such point you make it private I am procted by free speach as I will chose to say what I want.
Ski-Doo Rules its a fact that was proven at Haydays with the top 2 fastest sleds there. Best part they were both 2 stroke's go team yellow.
micar says:
9/10/2012 1:34:00 PM

Todd if you love Ski-doo so much why would you want to even be on a cat site? There is obviously nothing of interest to you here other than to stir s@#t and leave posts that are neither interesting, informative or constructive.
Mike
RACEKID says:
9/14/2012 8:52:00 AM

Hey Todd, any update on the patent infringement lawsuit filed against BRP by Polaris on June 14th of this year?

What goes around comes around.

Yes, I know John, I should know better than add gas to the fire but couldn't resist!
Todd says:
10/26/2012 3:53:00 AM

The Polaris lawsuite was found not to be valid by the court on August 20th well before your post RACEKID guess that shows how smart you are! Maybe you should check on the facts before you make stupid posts as it would keep you from looking like a idiot!

The Ski-Doo vs Cat is still on!
Stephane says:
3/24/2014 5:15:00 PM

Happy Bday party for Doo Dah tomz, I have Little Biits Bday too tomz but we are having 1 frnied sleepover and dinner out....just gotta make the cake...first time :)
Jahlin says:
3/26/2014 7:24:00 AM

A good many vaelablus you've given me. http://mqxtgfink.com [url=http://lfeuljph.com]lfeuljph[/url] [link=http://jxrpcardk.com]jxrpcardk[/link]