2012 Supplemental Arctic Cat P,G&A Catalog

(10/10/2011)

2012 Arctic Cat supplemental P,G&A Catalog

Every year Arctic Cat produces a parts/accessories/Arcticwear catalog with its new and popular items. The thing is, that catalog is only some of the stuff they actually have available.

They also create supplemental catalog that includes many new items (not in the color catalog), as well as lots of other good parts/accessories, but most of us never see it.

CLICK HERE to download a 10MB pdf of the catalog.

derek says:
10/10/2011 9:53:00 AM

Cool. .. But still didn't see a vertical steering post for the m1100 turbo. . . Kinda disapointed.
10/10/2011 12:11:00 PM

Good news Derek:

Arctic Cat Engineering developed a Vertical Steering Post Conversion for 4-stroke models. Production sample parts are due soon for final durability testing. Pending approval, estimated kit delivery is mid January. Pricing information will be released when the kit is approved.
derek says:
10/10/2011 12:16:00 PM

John, That is have been hearing. I was hoping a little sooner. But I guess better late than never. Don't even have the sled yet and I am thinking about changing it. . . lol. And by that time the verdict will be in from the guys out west if the sled really needs it. I would have thought if cat felt it "NEEDED" it that it would have been on the production sleds.
10/10/2011 9:25:00 PM

I hear ya. Sometimes, it's just a matter of time. As in not enough time to get it all done. I know I have that same nagging problem...LOL.
Yue says:
10/9/2015 1:14:00 AM

Howdy, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just wonerding if you get a lot of spam feedback? If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can advise? I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any assistance is very much appreciated. vacation travel puppies
Yue says: