The 2023 ZR 6000R XC – is a potent Factory Team Arctic race snowmobile that has been winning cross-country championship titles under the ZR name for 30 years. This is the snowmobile top Team Arctic Cross-Country racers will compete with during the 2023 season and one that has secured Zach Herfindahl four total I-500 race wins with the last three back-to-back-to-back.
Why To Buy
Because you are the person who has said they’d buy a ZR6000R XC if Arctic Cat offered it. There’s a race saying, Put up, or Shut-up – now’s your chance to own one! For 2023, the ZR6000R XC will be offered to all cross-country racers AND consumers during the spring pre-order period ONLY, starting April 19th! Owning one of these limited numbered thoroughbreds will get you into an elite group of owners.
1. Factory Power– There are two opportunities to own a ZR with C-TEC2 600cc engine in the 2023 Arctic Cat line-up, and this is one of them. Get off the line early to secure one.
2. Race Spec – A ZR6000R XC crushes terrain with adjustable FOX ZERO QS3R shocks and premium gold Kashima coating.
3. R-XC Suspension – The 129-inch rear R-XC skidframe provides the added pop for the roughest ditch terrain, and adds the necessary strength to withstand the abuse.
4. Show Stopper – Signature Team Arctic graphics with black bodywork and medium green graphics are Factory issue.
The lightweight, ultra-tough ProCross chassis delivers championship-winning rigidity and ergonomics, and it’s the foundation for the winning design. It’s matched by the combination of front Arctic Race Suspension (ARS) and the 129-in. SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension with Ripsaw track and 1.25-inch lugs effortlessly carves corners and swallows bumps.
Coil-over FOX® ZERO QS3R shocks on the skis and rear suspension provide premium performance in all-terrain conditions via their simplified adjustability and Kashima coating, while a four-wheel rear axle design increases track support in high-load race-like conditions.
Championship-winning power, smoothness and reliability is backed by Arctic Cat’s ADAPT CVT System. The ADAPT Drive and Driven clutches are lightweight and employ a compact design with advanced idler system. ADAPT maintains constant belt tension throughout the RPM range resulting in minimized wear and maximum throttle response throughout your drive belt’s lifespan.
Competition-calibrated components like the front FOX 1.5 ZERO QS3R ski shocks provide quick adjustability, a premium Kashima coating and rebound dial. The rear suspension gets the same shock treatment – FOX 1.5 ZERO QS3 front- and FOX 2.0 ZERO QS3R rear-track shocks both with Kashima coating.
Rounding out the premium R XC features are LED headlight, Team Arctic hand guards and a 5.5-in. race-height windshield. The performance-inspired black bodywork adds Medium Green Team Arctic graphics.
The ZR6000R XC at a Glance
- 599cc, 2-stroke, C-TEC2 Twin-Cylinder Engine
- Available With or Without Electric Start
- Race-Proven ProCross chassis
- 43.5-in. adjustable ski stance
- 129-in. R-XC Rear Suspension
- 15-in. x 129-in. Ripsaw II with 1.25-in. lugs
- LED Headlight
- 5.5-inch handlebar riser
- Trail-6 Skis