The 2023 ZR 200 is a stepping stone for youth riders who have grown beyond the ZR 120 in both riding skill and physical size. Differentiating itself from the ZR 120 with turn-key electric start, longer tunnel and track, and a larger 2.2-gallon fuel tank, the ZR 200 also has a higher seat and handlebar to accommodate taller riders.
Why To Buy
If you are looking for a right-sized transitional youth snowmobile for the growing rider in your family who is ready to tackle next level adventures in snow depths covering everything from your backyard to local trail systems.
- Transition Rider Progression – Parents provide some of the best tools in the sporting industry to help assist their youth’s skill and progression – The ZR 200 is the proper transition tool to form better riders and shape long-lasting family snowmobile memories
- Longevity – The ZR 200 is built with quality and durability in mind. Arctic Cat knows this unit will make its rounds through your family and friends, and needs to continue providing a positive owner experience
- Resale – Just like the ZR 120 you may have transitioned from, buying a ZR 200 is like setting money aside that you’ll get back. The resale value on these desirable units continues to be highest in the industry
The ZR 200’s fun factor is dialed up with a 192cc fan-cooled single-cylinder 4-stroke engine and matched to a traditional CVT drivebelt system – the combo delivers a spirited 9-horsepower and places smiles on youth and adult faces as quick as the electric key-starter can be turned.
This feature-rich snowmobile has a lightweight Hayes hydraulic disc brake with sculpted handlebar mounted lever placed in the optimum reach for smaller fingers, and both the hand and thumb warmers keep the rider comfortable and happy.
An A-arm front suspension with 4.5 inches of travel, and rear suspension, with 8.5-inches, works in combination of the hydraulic shocks to soak up the tough terrain. With an adjustable 29.5-in. to 31.5-in. ski stance and deep-keel plastic skis, the ZR 200 offers firmly planted cornering and control to provide the most positive riding experience, while a 10-in. x 93-in. Cobra track with 1-inch lugs delivers great traction and flotation in a full range of snow conditions. The ZR 200 is available in Black bodywork with Medium Green accent graphics.
The ZR 200 at a Glance
- ZR Body Styling
- 192cc, 4-stroke Single-Cylinder Engine
- Turn-Key Electric Start
- Heated Handgrips and Thumb Warmer
- 29.5-in. to 31.5-in. adjustable ski stance
- 93-in. rear suspension
- 10-in. x 93-in. Cobra track with 1-in. lugs
- Always On Headlight and Taillight
- Tether Switch