There’s been alot of great, constructive talk surrounding MY22 in the comments on ArcticInsider which got my mind reeling…
I’ve sat in the war room when the CEO asks the product strategy group, “You have $XXX. You can spend it to develop ONE category of snowmobile or piece of technology on a snowmobile – What’s it gonna be?”
How would you answer? Remember, you can only pick ONE.
Below are quite a few good choices I see on the interwebs from consumers like you and I.
1. Triple-Cylinder CTEC2 engine?
2. Smaller Bore 440-twin cylinder CTEC2 engine?
3. Bigger Bore 850-twin cylinder CTEC2 engine?
4. An engine with a Turbo or Supercharger?
5. New Chassis? Which segment?
6. New bodywork on a current chassis?
7. New Skidframe Design?
8. A dashmounted iPad with Navigation?
10. Electric Snowmobile?