A May Day at Speedwerx

(5/30/2012)

Inside the Speedwerx snowmobile, ATV and car performance shop

I recently spent a day at Speedwerx, where the high-performance gurus were up to their eyeballs developing, calibrating and building stuff that coaxes the last bit of juice out of all kinds of vehicles.

Inside the Speedwerx snowmobile, ATV and car performance shop

The welding production area was humming along nicely, with the familiar sound and smell of welding permeating the building. Lots of extra horsepower represented by all those Speedwerx-badged pipes.

Steve and Jeremy Houle of Speedwerx

There are lots of people to credit for the success that Speedwerx has enjoyed over the years, but none more so than the guy on the left, Steve Houle. One of the most successful oval/first-gen-snocross/cross-country racers of the 1980s and 90s, Steve learned high-performance in the era when racers had to become tuners in order to reach the top of the sport.

Steve parlayed that knowledge into starting Hot Seat Performance, a Polaris-focussed speed shop then, later, into Speedwerx, a mostly Arctic Cat-focussed business. I and many other Arctic Cat guys breathed a HUGE sigh of relief when Steve started working with Arctic Cat, because we'd all battled his amazing abilities when he was racing and building stuff for the other camp.

On the right in the above shot is one of Steve's sons, Jeremy (Larry, his other son that works at the shop, was too busy working that day to get his picture taken. Bad Larry!).

Jeremy also cut his teeth racing snowmobiles and learning development/tuning from Steve. For the past several years, Jeremy has taken an increasingly-larger role in developing Speedwerx products.

Inside the Speedwerx snowmobile, ATV and car performance shop

Speedwerx is first and foremost a snowmobile performance shop, and despite it being May with no snow in sight, there were a half-dozen ProCross and ProClimb Arctic Cats in various stages of assembly, with new ideas and concepts being tested at the shop.

Inside the Speedwerx snowmobile, ATV and car performance shop

High-performance automobile dirt-track parts are relatively new to the Speedwerx arsenal of performance goods. This venture started a few years back when Jeremy first got into dirt-track racing, won a pile of races and then coaxed his dad into joining him.

Always looking for an edge, the pair bought the typical engine performance goods from established shops. And when it became apparent that they could push the performance boundaries further, they designed and built their own stuff.

The results have been nothing short of awesome, with victories in the triple-digits, including Speedwerx-built engines that have racked up 51 victories already this season.

Inside the Speedwerx snowmobile, ATV and car performance shop

They make engine packages for Chevy and Ford, including CNC block lightening, porting and exhaust systems.

Steve Houle of Speedwerx welding a header

Due to the success of the racers using their parts, the "little car project" as they first called it has absolutely taken off. On this day, Steve was busy tack-welding headers so they could be finish-welded.

Inside the Speedwerx snowmobile, ATV and car performance shop

Elsewhere in the Speedwerx compound, the CNC machines were humming along, building all kinds of cool things from clutch weights to shock pistons to super-charger components.

Inside the Speedwerx snowmobile, ATV and car performance shop

Travis Michels is one of two CNC masters at Speedwerx who programs the equipment and manages production. Here he's showing off some clutch bushings.

Inside the Speedwerx snowmobile, ATV and car performance shop

More CNC-produced goodness, in the form of the Speedwerx Procharger kit for Arctic Cat 800 snowmobiles. This has been a huge hit for riders.

Inside the Speedwerx snowmobile, ATV and car performance shop

When I see one of the last helmets that Steve competed with in snowmobile racing, I have to snap a photo of it.

Inside the Speedwerx snowmobile, ATV and car performance shop

The crew has spent a lot of time and energy developing performance products for Arctic Cat ATVs and Wildcats. One product that captured my attention was their Wet Clutch Delete System, whereby the stock clutch (left) is replaced by a unit that's been used in snowmobiles for years.

It took significant engineering by Speedwerx to make it happen, but the result is a clutch system that REALLY wakes up the ATVs, Wildcat and Prowlers due to increased efficiency as well as complete tunability.

How much of a wake-up? According to Speedwerx, the stock top speed (measured on a half-mile paved road) of a Wildcat is about 72-74 mph on average. With the new Clutch Kit, speed bumps up to 82-84 mph on average.

In 500-foot acceleration tests, the Speedwerx clutch kit-equipped machine is three lengths ahead of the stocker.

Speed at distance:

Stock  0-60’ 29.88 mph / Clutch Kit installed 30.20 mph

Stock  0-250’ 45.67 mph / Clutch Kit installed 47.94 mph

Stock 0-450’ 52.22 mph / Clutch Kit installed 55.53 mph

Time at distance info:

Stock  0-60’ 2.41 sec. / Clutch Kit installed 2.40 sec.

Stock  0-250’ 5.74 sec / Clutch Kit installed 5.62 sec.

Stock  0-450’ 8.5 sec. / Clutch Kit installed 8.23 sec.

Inside the Speedwerx snowmobile, ATV and car performance shop

In addition to its improved efficiency and tunability, the new clutch system weighs nearly 5 lbs. less than the stock wet clutch.

Jeremy Houle of Speedwerx and a butt-kicking Arctic Cat MudPro

I can personally attest to the blasting-acceleration performance of the clutch kit, having given Jeremy a gut-busting laugh when I nearly rock-blasted his brother's car while testing the ATV shown here.

Seriously, one hit of the trigger and this baby literally roosts gravel 50-feet out the back. Thundercat and Wildcat owners who want more juice from their buggy should definitely check out this stuff.

Inside the Speedwerx snowmobile, ATV and car performance shop

After my banishment from any more mod vehicles, I watched snowmobile grass drag racer (and now full-time Speedwerx employee) Ron Gillund test and tune this Wildcat equipped with a slip-on muffler (10 lbs. lighter than stock, 7-8 hp gain and a nice robust sound that doesn't pop the sound meter) and new clutch system. Ron displayed the same roost capacity as the T-Cat but, unlike me, he did it far away from the parked cars. Obviously he's a professional.

To end this photo story, I'll say this about Speedwerx: Every time I'm there, I'm struck by how many projects they have cooking and how DEEP they are into the machines they work with. Ask Jeremy a question about what works and what needs help on any stock vehicle, and he's got answers. They test and work directly with people who ride all the time. They're plugged in.

The other characteristic that defines them is how hard and often they work. When I think of how many races and test trips I've seen Steve at, let alone all those that I'm not at, it's staggering. Same thing for trips out west for Jeremy. There are few if any weekends during the year when they're not either at a race (sled, ATV or auto), or testing product.

I think that's cool and explains why they build excellent product.

Thanks for reading.

John Zanon says:
5/31/2012 8:32:00 AM

always positive and moving forward!
No doubt they know what they're talking about!
Rusty says:
5/31/2012 10:09:00 AM

Quick question aimed twds Steve.. are those wts in that Comet primary fixed pin? And if so,,, are they special 1/4" i.d. vs the std 5/16" i.d.?

Just wondering... Thanks John
corcey24 says:
5/31/2012 4:39:00 PM

my buddy just ordered one of those wet clutch delete kits for his wildcat, can't wait to get it so we can beat some 900 rzr's. keep up the good work guys!!!!
akrider says:
6/4/2012 9:40:00 PM

Great article. I knew virtually nothing about Speedworks until I read this.
krom says:
6/5/2012 12:40:00 PM

Not sure how long this post will hang around, but the wet clutch delete has been around for 3 or 4 years from another company
Dave Lohse says:
6/7/2012 7:03:00 AM

I watched Jeremy, Ron and Greg Collins testing on the Chippewa Flowage this past winter. The snow conditions were good so they were there quite a bit, very impressive watching them work.
Darrel says:
8/16/2013 7:27:00 PM

I want want to thank you guys for getting my sled done with all you guys have going on just like to say thanks again Darrel
Bryan says:
1/14/2015 1:30:00 PM

When I first saw this title e8‹b1e5›bde6”bfe5baœe5…ace8b4b9e4b9b0e8‰bae6œafe5“81 e5‡bae6‰‹e9˜”e7bbb0 | e5bd“e4bba3e8‰bae6œaf on google I just whent and brokmaok it.Ordering free samples is an up and coming trend that is catching the eye of many people. Those who order free product samples get to attempt tons of interesting, new products fully free! Web users scour the online for freebie sites looking for all the greatest free pattern offers. Then, they get them organized straight to their house. These free sample lovers are receiving absolutely free samples by mail. It's clear to see why this new pattern is turning into so popular. After all, who doesn't get pleasure from completely free stuff? I do know I do. Free samples websites collect the entire free sample presents and submit them on their site. They preserve the websites replace as the free samples change each day. Here is an example of one site.
Monzer says:
1/15/2015 7:23:00 PM

Thank you so much for providing iludvidians with such a pleasant possiblity to read from this site. It is always very pleasurable plus jam-packed with a good time for me and my office friends to visit your website more than thrice per week to learn the new secrets you have got. Not to mention, I'm certainly fulfilled with your cool information you serve. Some two points in this article are surely the best I've ever had. http://cxerzsb.com [url=http://ednjjbviqks.com]ednjjbviqks[/url] [link=http://mwilnvq.com]mwilnvq[/link]
Vie says:
1/19/2015 12:47:00 AM

Hmm Hello there, just became alert to your blog by way of Google, and found that it is truly iiovrmatnfe. I'm going to watch out for brussels. I’ll appreciate in case you continue this in future. Lots of folks will be benefited from your writing. Cheers! http://qicjhaibcs.com [url=http://dtyhvdmnn.com]dtyhvdmnn[/url] [link=http://hordlavxo.com]hordlavxo[/link]
Noah Adams says:
10/27/2019 2:22:00 PM

Being able to handle people’s problem efficiently and effectively is a thing worth gratitude in every ramification. What SKY CREDIT SOLUTION did for I and my family is immeasurable, I had a very poor FICO of 510, I had a repo, student loans, evictions and a couple of late payments. After my niece convinced me I contacted SCS and they boosted my FICO to 790 and removed all evictions, late payments and repo. I know how unbelievable this may sound but they actually gave me a reason to be happy again. If you would like to engage their services Text (620) 399 6316 or Email SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM. They are the best and surest means of getting your credit fixed. Tell them Noah told you so
Steph Ronny says:
10/27/2019 6:31:00 PM

Here is how I got my FICO score to 785 from as low as 400, due to my diabetic condition I got a setback on my payments owing to medical bills, my world started falling apart because I wanted to rent a home and take some loans and I couldn’t. I kept looking for someone who could help fix my credit to no avail, until October last year when I met SKY CREDIT SOLUTION through a friend whom they had worked for. They boosted my credit in 9 days and restored my dignity. I was able to get a loan and pay for a home. You can contact them via SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM / (620) 399 6316..
Wesley Vasquez says:
10/29/2019 7:27:00 PM

Life could seem unfair when you are unable to afford the basic things. Imagine not being able to acquire a home, car or loan. Simply because your credit score is low. I had suffered terribly due to a low credit score caused by eviction, late payments and hard inquiries. I had to contact SKY CREDIT SOLUTION a credit repair company. They literally saved me from my traumatizing experience. They increased my score and removed the negative and derogatory Items on my credit report. This review is in order to encourage you to do something about your bad credit by contacting (SCS). It took just 12 days for things to change. My life is way better now
PHONE; (620) 399 6316
Email: SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM
Karen Hall says:
11/4/2019 9:06:00 AM

I read many good reviews about ROCK BASE CREDIT REPAIR on this forum. After my payday I contacted them via +1.972.449.1968, they increased my score to 800 from low 456 and improved my credit profile by adding some great tradelines to my report and removing 2 evictions and other negatives. I acknowledge their efforts and urge you to contact Rock Base for any credit related issues. You can as well email ROCKBASE@PROTONMAIL.COM. Cheers. Karen writing from New York.
Davis Carlos says:
11/10/2019 8:23:00 AM

Hello Everyone, do you want to fix your credit? do you intend to perform a total repair of your credit report? I know a credit repair organization that can handle it perfectly without issues, and that is SKY CREDIT SOLUTION, there job is fast and 100% legit. the Judgement, eviction, and bankruptcy on my credit report was removed, they even cleared my credit card debts within 6 days, they really helped me and I owe them gratitude and a very good review. I give them a 5star rating for their services. (SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM or Text (620) 399 6316) that’s how to reach them. I insist you go for the best
Bella Allen says:
1/15/2020 7:14:00 PM

I was all in debt and was confused about what to do with my life until i found this great hacker on the internet with wonderful reviews in different blog about credit repairs and how good he is. So i contacted him and explained all my problems to him and i was surprised when he said he's ready to help me with the little money i have with me. He help me clear all the negative items on my credit report, late payment were marked as paid and increase my credit score to 825 excellent and i got approved for car loans, house loans and all. He's also help me clear all my credit cards debts. He's real, honest and affordable. Kindly contact him with the following details and get your credit fixed fast.
Email: HACKNET567@GMAIL.COM
Phone: +1 (949) 397 8437

Clifford Devin says:
2/10/2020 4:50:00 AM

Been with a bad credit is like a living dead everything seems not to be working well after the Lexington Law turned me down with a lot of negative entries, foreclosure, late payment student loans, credit card debts etc. All this made me not to get the kind of loan I wish for and all went down I felt like going to hell to have a rest but after I was directed to visit Kabbage INC website for solution. There I meet this credit guru called HACKNET with his contact details HACKNET567@GMAIL.COM/ (949) 397 8437 immediately I contacted him and explained my credit issues and how low my credit score is with a lot of bad items on my report, he gave me a positive respond that it can be done in just 12days I was amaze and I gave him go ahead after that I got a mail from the Bureaus that changes has been made on my report and when I checked my report everything has been wiped out including the credit card debt and I got an excellent score of 799. All thanks to HACKNET for making life easy for me. Contact him now and get your credit fixed.
Peter Barkley says:
2/29/2020 8:25:00 PM

Get your credit cleaned with the help of a reliable hacker. He's tested and trusted. I had a very low credit score (around 520) and it was ruining my life. I needed help. I was very depressed because of it and had been trying to repair it but It just seems nothing was capable of getting my score raised quickly. I needed something done fast. I had read a lot of good things about this hacker online which gave me a go ahead to try him out. I almost gave up my search for a real hacker because I kept meeting fake hackers who are always after the money, I've been conned by them. Hackinvade  is not about the money but about attaining a good reputation at always satisfying his customers. This is my way of showing appreciation for a job well done on my credit report. Reach out to him for help at hackinvade |AT| gmail |DOT| com or his phone # 256-294-4701.
Alden Greg says:
3/3/2020 6:23:00 PM

Working with HACKNET was one of my best experience I ever had when my credit was messed up by some so called credit agency they did all they could and nothing happened but when I meet HACKNET through online blog I found different articles concerning his good works on the net I contacted and asked him if is possible for me to clear the negatives items repos, tax liens, loans criminal record off my report he said YES I doubted him at first but when I asked him to go ahead with the job and how long it will take he gave me just 9days it was amazing and his result are excellent he wiped everything off my report including the criminal record which I thought is impossible but he did it perfectly. You can reach him through his contacts (HACKNET567@GMAIL.COM or call him +1 (949) 397 8437). Please tell him Alden referred you to him so he can respond fast to you. Thanks.
Dinah Page says:
3/4/2020 2:59:00 AM

Hey people, I’m Dinah a retired veteran. I wouldn’t want to burg you with stories on how I met XAP; but for the fastest and most effective credit repair program you should consult XAP CREDIT SOLUTION, they helped me achieve a 790+ and deleted all my negatives within a few business days, you can also reach them at (XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM and/or +1 (972) 597 9704) Just let them know i referred you.
Andrea Thorsen Smith says:
3/5/2020 6:27:00 AM

Nice info. Well I have been seeking help in getting my really bad credit fixed,so I used google and came across this brilliant and efficient hacker on a blog and he delivered a good job for me clearing my negative collections and late payments, also bringing my score from 540 to 794 just within a few days and I have never been this happy in a while. Anyone who needs credit fix I recommend " ROCKBASE at PROTONMAIL dot COM”. He is very efficient and also offers impeccable customer service too. You can also contact him on +1 (972) 449-1968.
Aaron Michael says:
3/5/2020 2:10:00 PM

I recommend you seek professional help while trying to fix your credit to avoid further complications and ruin your credit the more. I talked to Hack West Credit Repair who listened to me and was happy to help solve my credit issues. My score was raised to 810 in just about 7 days and all collections, charge offs, eviction and IRS were removed from my profile. Contact H A C K W E S T @ W R I T E M E . C O M or Text/Whatsapp +1 424.307.2638. You can tell him a previous customer referred you.
Bryant Alfred says:
3/5/2020 10:18:00 PM

I was behind in my medical bills because of surgery I had in 2018, which later developed to Acute kidney failure, this created worries because of the expenses my wife and family suffered since July last year, doctor placed me on weekly dialysis, this led to our credit score falling to 400s respectively, I needed a loan to stay afloat and maintain my routine dialysis, buy drugs and supplements, but it wasn't approved because of poor credit profile. Thanks to 760PLUS CREDIT SCORE hacker whose contact my wife and I read about his reviews and recommendations online, they fixed our credit, handled the late payments and also advised us on how to maintain good credit line. Write him via: 760PLUSCREDITSCORE@GMAIL.COM or text 1(304) -774 -5902.

Dennis Alexander says:
3/7/2020 8:44:00 AM

Well I fixed my credit and got rid of my debts with the help of XAP Credit Solution whom a trusted colleague recommended and he did a perfect job increasing my credit about 210 points in few business days. My score is amazingly at its high 780’s now and all debts and inquiries are gone & I've never been this happy. I refer this hacker to those who have a fixed date to fix their profile. Text XAP on +1 (972) 597 9704. Tell him Dennis Alexander referred you. You can also reach him via XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM.
Harry Clifford says:
3/10/2020 11:39:00 PM

Happy I made a good decision, to approach 760PLUS CREDIT SCORE for my credit repairs and management, which today is the best decision to me and my family. 760PLUS HACKER is the fastest and most reliable hacker I’ve ever done business with and I suggest the hacker to any with same problem. He cleared all negative reports in my profile and increased my score to 795. I was surprised and still smiling the speed he used in completing the job (Two weeks and 5days). He’s dependable. Contact Him Via: 760PLUSCREDITSCORE@GMAIL.COM or text 1(304) -774 -5902.
Alex Clarke says:
3/13/2020 11:09:00 AM

Welcome. BE NOT TROUBLED anymore. you’re at the right place. Nothing like having trustworthy hackers. have you lost

money before or bitcoins and are looking for a hacker to get your money back? You should contact us right away it’s

very affordable and we give guarante to our clients. Our hacking services are as follows:
-hack into any nkind of phone
_Increase Credit Scores
_western union, bitcoin and money gram hacking
_criminal records deletion
_Hacking of phones(that of your spouse, boss, friends, and see whatever is being discussed behind your back)
_Security system hacking...and so much more. Contact THEM now and get whatever you want at
Superior.hack@gmail.com
+16692252253
Bobby Green says:
3/15/2020 4:33:00 PM

Hello people, I am Bobby Green from Alabama. I feel very excited beginning the year 2020 with an excellent credit report unlike the other year. I was denied by FHA when I applied for a house here in Alabama due to my poor credit score. I got a lot of negatives such as charge offs, liens and IRS that ruined my life report. I contacted a Realtor on Reddit who then recommended XAP Credit Solution and furnished me with their contacts (XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM or +1 (972) 597 9704), I can reliably say that XAP did more than I was expecting by boosting my score to 800s in less than 5 days. No more charge offs, liens or IRS on my report. XAP is genuine and reliable. Fix your credit report today with XAP and thank me afterwards.
Moore Charles says:
3/16/2020 3:14:00 PM

Good to recommend 760PLUS CREDIT SCORE who you can reach out, for all your issues on FICO score, all thanks to Ryan and family that reviewed the good work of this HACKER on Credit Magic Forum. They can increase your score and clean your reports in 6 days as they did when I had credit problem. They give solutions to all credit issues and teach you the best practice to keep your credit line clean and credit worthy. Contact him via: 760PLUSCREDITSCORE@GMAIL.COM or text +1(304) -774 -5902.
Anna Carlos says:
3/18/2020 3:32:00 AM

A lot of people complain about their credit issues for so long and I think it's high time I tell the secret of how I got my credit score increased in just a little time. It was with the help of DPROTOCOL. Telling you my experience can never be as good as you experiencing it yourself. Here is his email address; DPROTOCOL7@GMAIL.COM +(607) 988-1268 Contact him to fix your credit.
Donny Milford says:
3/19/2020 9:52:00 AM

Hello my name is Donny Milford I don’t have much to say but I’m here to thank TROVIAN CREDIT REPAIR which I got their contact after visiting my sister and her family I told them my situation at hands and how I was knocked out of my house due to my low score and Evictions late payment student loans I got on my report. They recommend TROVIANS to me how they are good in fixing credit, so I contacted and told them if is possible to fix my credit they gave me a positive answer and they went ahead with the job in less than 9days my score was raise from low 530 to 810 excellent with everything clean up on my report. I’m happily living well in my new house I will also recommend you out there to kindly contact them now via TROVIANCREDITREPAIR@GMAIL.COM/ +1 505 926 3648 and get all your credit issues fixed.
Mecken Cashier says:
3/21/2020 6:44:00 PM

I had a very bad credit score and was in a very precarious situation with buying new construction that suddenly allotted exactly two weeks to close. DPROTOCOL and his team were so wonderful! As a first-time homebuyer, his team, specifically Jack, patiently walked me through every step of my credit repair and made sure all of my information was speedily processed. He was always available for a phone call and extremely responsive to emails. We closed in exactly two weeks which relieved so much pressure weighing on my shoulders. I highly recommend him for all credit repair services (DPROTOCOL7@GMAIL.COM +1 (607) 988-1268) .
George Edward says:
3/22/2020 11:11:00 PM

The question if hackers can change credit score has raised a lot of fear and anxiety over time, billions of dollars lost to sincere and fake hackers all over the world yearly, in the 70s, 80s and 90s witnessed the bit of all this programs and hackers tricks, human race today is faced with the problem of who to trust in hacking world but them we just got to trust, my lovely wife and I read good recommendations online about this HACKER 760PLUS CREDIT SCORE especially the one said by RYAN HAVILA, my wife insisted we give him a try, I contacted him, and we had a deal after I made some initial commitment, within 72hours from when we entered a deal, I got a mail informing me that my Equifax is increased by 200 points, Transunion 160, and Experian 225 points. My credit score increased from 405 to 810, surprised on how my application for AMX card to increase my score that was declined became approved because my FICO score with Experian that was low in January, 2020 is now increased from 531 to 766.Write him on :760PLUSCREDITSCORE@GMAIL.COM or text +1(304) -774 -5902.
Stewart Cliff says:
3/24/2020 10:17:00 PM

Honestly getting a good credit score these days is like getting a raw refined Gold as the case may be. Though I must convey my appreciation for your generosity supporting men and women that absolutely need solution to their low Credit Score and poor Credit Profile. XAP special commitment, experience and expertise to increasing a low Credit Score and cleaning up bad or negative items, appears to be amazingly productive and has in every case encouraged professionals like me to realize their goals. XAP brought my Credit Profile up top speed, increased my Credit Score from a low 498 to a high 811 and as a result, I am qualified for everything. Thanks a ton from every member of my family. Deep down in my heart, I'm highly recommending XAPCREDITSOLUTION @ GMAIL COM, or Text him on +1 (972) 597 9704 to anyone who requires help with their credit profile, and consider yourself lucky if they replies your mail or text; because they got a lot to offer in his data base. Remember to stay safe.
Jeffery Feleski says:
3/26/2020 3:31:00 AM

Honestly getting a good credit score these days is like getting a raw refined Gold as the case may be. Though I must convey my appreciation for your generosity supporting men and women that absolutely need solution to their low Credit Score and poor Credit Profile. XAP special commitment, experience and expertise to increasing a low Credit Score and cleaning up bad or negative items, appears to be amazingly productive and has in every case encouraged professionals like me to realize their goals. XAP brought my Credit Profile up top speed, increased my Credit Score from a low 498 to a high 811 and as a result, I am qualified for everything. Thanks a ton from every member of my family. Deep down in my heart, I'm highly recommending XAPCREDITSOLUTION @ GMAIL ? COM, or Text him on +1 (972) 597 9704 to anyone who requires help with their credit profile, and consider yourself lucky if they replies your mail or text; because they got a lot to offer in his data base. Remember to stay safe.
Mark Bill says:
3/26/2020 6:00:00 PM

Are you in need of a hacker to help you increase your credit score and delete all negative items on your report? Use this time our people and nation are faced with the challenge of Govid19 (Coronavirus) stay at home/ restriction to increase your credit Score ahead of the war against mankind, we must support each other and assist where necessary to share any information that may help the next person, I strongly recommend this great hacker called 760PLUS CREDIT SCORE who fixed my 3 credit bureaus within a short period of time (2days). The hack was done as he promised and my score was raised to 820. He deleted the negative collection items on my report and helped me pay off my credit card debts within 48 Hours. His services are cheap and affordable especially now that he said they must help to ensure clients are happy and financially stable .Contact him for help today via 760PLUSCREDITSCORE@GMAIL.COM or text +1(304) -774 -5902.
Smith Williams says:
3/27/2020 7:04:00 PM

Hello, are you in need of hacking services? Then contact DEBOOTHCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM or text +1(562) 281-7621. He is a sincere hacker that starts his deal with full proof as he did for me by increasing my credit score from 405 to 800. If you need to *hack into email accounts, *all social media accounts, *school database to clear or change grades, *bank accounts, *company records and systems, *DUIs He is really the best. His services are affordable. Don't waste your time with fake hackers + Credit cards hacker + drop money into bank accounts. + credit score hack + blank credit card sale + Hack and use Credit Card to shop online + Monitor any phone and email address + Tap into anybody's call and monitor their conversation.

MABEL says:
3/28/2020 1:08:00 PM

I Lost my Money to scammers but not anymore

Well, who would have believed this. When I saw a comment

by one Allison babara, I thought it was one of the Scammers

ways to convince someone. Looking at his comment, I saw

an element of doubt since he was telling stories. Well I did it

50/50 which means I can’t lose my money to any scammer

again. I contacted the email on the testimony of Allison?

Babara securehackers01@gmail.com and I was

replied immediately. I was shocked but I didn’t lose my stand.

I asked them to give me proof to be sure they are not

scammers like others that I have met before and they sent me

a proof. Then I requested to get my card which they sent to

me in Germany in just 3 days. Am happy now because I have?

recovered my cash I lost to scammers. My first withdrawal?

was $10,000 and I couldn’t believe my eyes until I confirmed?

their word which says that I can withdraw up $63,000 in a

month. secureblankatmSolution? are real because I got my?

card in just 3 days when I requested for one. Contact their

mail (securehackers01@gmail.com ) for yours. They

didn’t scam me.

Morris mabel is my name and if you are scared, please reach

me through my mail dasinator02@gmail.com
Kristopher Graysen says:
3/29/2020 1:05:00 PM

I've been so happy and very satisfied with the services provided for my credit at 760pluscreditscore@gmail.com after I found about their services on Google when i was looking at how i could fix my credit, I had a lot of recommendation about them. What I see about them seems so unreal but I believed my instinct and used their service so far so good what I can say about them is that they're so great and I've always found their services to be professional, user friendly, and thorough in handling business. I would recommend them to anyone in need of a credit repair or correcting credit cards payments/increasing its limit, you can also text +1(304) -774 -5902.
Mel Lasure says:
4/1/2020 2:59:00 PM

(Xapcreditsolution at Gmail dot Com or +1 (972) 597 9704) is the best out there. I saw people commenting and giving testimonies and I have to use XAP so I can confirm if he's legit or not. I contacted him and I was told to fund the exploits and wait for 72 hours. He helped me delete all the negative items on my credit report and increase my credit score to 780 and I was able to get mortgage a home and also got a loan of $100k. What amazed me most was the elimination 20k medical bill. He's fast, good and reliable, Get to him today and thank me later.
Alfred says:
4/1/2020 3:58:00 PM

Leon Phillip says:
4/3/2020 12:09:00 AM

I once had a credit score of 600, I pay my credits and other bills on time, I have a regular credit card and a secured credit card. Only had two collection that was not paid off and they were over 2 years old which had damage my score drastically and affected me in many ways. All efforts to raise my credit score quicker did not yield any result because it is rising slowly even with on time payments. Luckily I met a credit fixer who helped eliminate those collections on my report and raised my credit score to 803 through a friend. Don't really know how he got it done but I have recommended him to many of my friends and they benefited from his services as well. Kindly mail HACKNET or call him if you need a similar service at
Email: HACKNET567@GMAIL.COM
Phone: +1 (949) 397 8437

Frank H Koch says:
4/3/2020 2:57:00 PM

I had a terrible credit score, dead credit profile... But after so many reviews on Disquss, I had to use their service to fix my credit. I thought they weren't really going to do anything but to my biggest surprise I got notifications from IdentityIQ my negatives are falling off and score improved by 277points in few days. 760 Plus Credit Score as the name implies is simply the best credit repair team. Quickly contact via 760pluscreditscore@gmail.com or text: +1(304) -774 -5902.

Jackson Isabella says:
4/5/2020 2:20:00 AM

HACKWEST at WRITEME dot Com
+1 (424)-307-2638
Wow, so many reviews! I was scammed by some Self acclaimed hackers. I remember when we were trying to get my husband’s credit up enough to get a home loan. We had around 15,000$ in debt, including a car loan, personal loan, and credit card debt. We had some late/missed payments on our car loan from years ago, things were getting really bad for us and then it got even worse. It reminds me of a Boby Dylan lyric, "When you think that you lost everything, you find out you can always lose a little." My husband came home with a flyer for a credit score repair team named Hack West Credit Repair and told me these computer experts could erase our debt, increase his credit score and edit all of the bad history and late payments from the financial report. "THIS CAN'T BE POSSIBLE”, I said, they're trying to scam us and I can't believe you'd be dumb enough to fall for it. I was convinced and we gave them a try, to my greatest surprise Hack West made it happen for us. They did more than we expected we can now boost of our own home. All thanks to Hack West
Robert Olivia says:
4/6/2020 9:28:00 PM

760pluscreditscore@gmail.com is real and good to recommend. I reviewed comments and testimonies about him in trust and also is the name 760PLUS motivated my husband to say we should give a try to see if he's legit or not. I contacted him immediately to fix my credit, after long conversation and text message I became convinced to make some financial commitment as demanded, so to get the work done. To my surprise he helped me delete all the negative items on my credit report, increase my credit score to 810 and also a loan of $48k that was applied in late January 2020 got approval a day after I got a message of my new credit score line. He's good and reliable, use this period of stay at home to get assistance from this company. Call or text via: +1(304) -774 -5902
Lisa Kuyper says:
4/8/2020 1:59:00 PM

My husband and I were really unsure about contacting a credit repair company but I must say we had a great experience with Ransom Warecredit.Customer service went above and beyond to make sure we got the guidance and advice we needed to understand the process. They took my credit score from 502 to 786. They really know their stuff and were not pushy with their services. We highly recommend RANSOMWARECREDIT@GMAIL.COM +1 (906) 212-6518
Howard Samuel says:
4/8/2020 9:53:00 PM

FICO scores is 780 now and it posted on all reporting agencies with the service of 760 Plus Credit Score : It also works if u have a VERY GOOD credit score and need inquiries, collection accounts, charge offs or debt removed. A few months ago I read about them and just last month I decided to give them a try, today I can boost of a perfect credit profile. All thanks to 760 Plus Credit Score. I strongly recommend them if you desire to work with any credit repair company. Here is the contact :
Email: 760pluscreditscore@gmail.com
Phone: +1(304) -774 -5902.
Bobby Raymond says:
4/9/2020 8:41:00 PM

Things fell off and I needed a car loan, but all attempts went to no avail because of my bad credit. After so much research online I came across CLEVER HACKER, I saw good recommendations and I sent him a mail though I was skeptical. To my great surprise my score was raised to 774 from 591 in no time, my collections was wiped and I got approved for a new car loan. The least I could do is the others about him cause I know how frustrating the credit system can be. Send him a mail via CLEVERHACKER.HACK@GMAIL.COM or text 7818169462 if you having credit problems
Mark Collins says:
4/9/2020 8:45:00 PM

I was able to get evidence of my cheating spouse through the services of NERDORACLE247@GMAIL.COM i got a detailed information about his secret dating, call logs, WhatsApp, Instagram, texts and others and he hacked it without physical access of his phone. you can contact him too he also helped two other people i know.
Folsey Eddie says:
4/11/2020 2:25:00 PM

Unfortunately my credit has been poor since I ran up debt in my earlier years,.
I have tried for years to get a handle on it but it has been super tough. I have tried out some credit repair companies that I thought were reputable but they weren’t.
They promised stuff they didn’t do and I lost tons of money. After really taking time to research a good company, I settled on RANSOMWARECREDIT@GMAIL.COM (906) 212-6518 I was super nervous since I have had such bad luck, but I am seeing a difference my credit score has been going up and that is amazing to see.
Bryan Hilton says:
4/11/2020 6:43:00 PM

According to the FHA you must have a credit score of 650 above before you can get apartment from them though my score was at the rate of 500 and I needed to get at apartment but my score is low with a lot collection in items Tax liens, repos Late payment, loans, all this hinder me from getting an apartment from FHA. I have searched and searched for a credit repair agent but no avail until I meet HACKNET from an old friend of mine so I mailed him on HACKNET567@GMAIL.COM and he gave me his number +1 949 397 8437 for further discussion which I did and he remove all the collection in items loans Tax liens repos and late payment were marked as paid he also paid off my credit card debts it was amazing I don’t know how he did this in less than 72hours but I think he is the best when comes to credit repairs and other hacking issues. You can as well contact him if you needs his services.
Hill Mark says:
4/13/2020 7:04:00 AM

As impossible as it may seem, I can boldly tell you that it is possible for a hacker to fix your credit, I usually don’t do this because of the nature of my job but the gladness I feel cannot be quantified, I feel like I have no worries in the world anymore since I hired *XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM and/or +1 (972) 597 9704* and they fixed my credit, I read about them here and decided to give them a try, they've provided a wide range of services for those with poor or bad credit. How best can I show my gratitude than to do a 5 star review for what XAP has done? Hit them up today and get your job done.
Patrick Raymond says:
4/13/2020 9:13:00 PM

I really loved and enjoyed the generosity, 100% responsive and 100% credit repair service offered me at Debooth Credit Solution. Hit them up for credit repair service (removal of negative items and score increase across all bureaus).They’re a good recommendation because they fixed mine too which is amazing, my reports is now freed from 19 negative items and few derogatory marks and score move up by 320points. They also clear collections and charge offs. Email: DEBOOTHCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM Phone: +1(562) 281-7621.
CREDIT REPAIR says:
4/15/2020 5:41:00 AM

I am writing this as an appreciative referral  to the efficient and reliable credit repair specialist   QUADHACKED@GMAIL.COM , i had a little disagreement  with my landlord which lead to him evicting me from the house ,i wasn't going to pay for extra charges that were not on the initial rental agreement. He put an eviction on my report and  this created a lasting blemish on my credit report,i struggled with it for a long time and it hurt my credit score so bad , i was unable to rent  the houses of my choice neither could i get a loan,  i spoke  about it with an old friend and he recommended a specialist with the contact address QUADHACKED@GMAIL.COM .This specialist is incredible, in few weeks he wiped the  eviction blemish,tax liens  and other collections off my credit report and this had a huge positive impact on my credit score.he got my score up from 619 and now i'm scoring a wonderful 786 and it's all thanks to this excellent credit specialist. reach out to him as soon as you can  for your credit repair service and credit score increment.
Lucas Peterson says:
4/15/2020 12:19:00 PM

I was always skeptical of using a credit repair company but I decided to give RANSOMWARECREDIT@GMAIL.COM (906) 212-6518a try. I am so glad I did. They have been so helpful in getting my credit score up. For the first time recently I was able to secure a loan with a low interest rate which I could have never gotten previously. I work tons of hours so doing this on my own was not an option. Whenever I had a question or wanted to get an update, customer service was always helpful and polite. Rare to find these days. I would recommend Ransom Warecredit to anyone I know that needs help with their credit. It has really been a great experience overall.
Boda Benicio says:
4/18/2020 10:01:00 AM

There are professionals that can help you with that responsibility and provide a better result than you could have gotten on your owe. If you ever have the chance to use a credit repair service, even if it is just one month, use Rock Base Credit Repair and see the difference. Contact Rock Base at ROCKBASE at PROTONMAIL dot CO or text +1 (972) 449-1968 to help you with everything credit score, credit card debts, loans or mortgage. They are the best have seen so far.

Gavin says:
4/19/2020 7:48:00 PM

I got the contact of Best Hack credit card specialist,he helped me me erase my driving records on my credit card and also improved my score to 840 excellent plus. He is real and affordable price, I’m recommending him to everyone who needs to fix their credit to contact : besthack4u@gmail.com
Phone : +1 765 665 6089
Derrick says:
4/20/2020 3:45:00 PM

Should you ever require the services of a hacker, i implore you to try your very best to hire only professionals.
Best Hack will increase your chances of getting your job completed. i was able to hire the services of an elite, asides the fact that i was provided a permanent solution to the service he rendered me but he gave a very efficient customer experience. he carried me along with every process and didn't leave me in the dark. contact : besthack4u at gmail dot com
Phone : +1 765 665 6089
Jamie Ollie says:
4/21/2020 5:27:00 AM

Hello Great People, Jamie Ollie few months back I had a very bad credit history with poor credit score tons of bills, eviction, late payments Dui etc. I was unable to get an apartment I slept in my car till I was able to find a savior through the internet GhostVirus7890@gmail.com. I explained my situation and every other factor affecting my credit to the specialist they requested a couple of info from me and gave me a time frame 2weeks which elapsed and my credit was fixed with an excellent score between 785 to 800 credit score. I sincerely appreciate the work of GhostVirus and I’m happy I got myself a place to lay my head you can use the service by contacting via text (205 418 0498) or using the email above Stay home, Stay Safe, stay alive, Stop the spread.
Wilson says:
4/21/2020 5:19:00 PM

My name is Wilson Smith, I never knew a hacker could help to fix my credit score until i met one on a credit forum website and i saw a lady's comment so i sent him a mail and asked if he could help me to increase my credit scores and also eliminate eviction off court records. Then he replied yes asking me to provide him some of my information he'll need to run the hack. when i did just that, he completed the hack in less than 72 hours at a price that's worth it. You can contact him assist you with your credit problems: besthack4u at gmail dot com
Phone : +1 765 665 6089
Aaron Benjamin says:
4/21/2020 9:19:00 PM

760 Plus Credit Score have proven beyond doubt to be second to none in terms of topnotch credit repair services. They did some mind-blowing works on my credit, that I think enumerating them on this public forum wouldn’t be necessary. It’s really needless having a second thought before contacting this top notch credit specialist for all kind of credit repair. After they boosted my score and brought my report back to excellent, I had to also do that of my wife and it was done in 72hours. I can comfortably recommend them (760pluscreditscore@gmail.com or +1(304) -774 -5902). Contact and be bold to share your own testimony
Charles Hagin says:
4/25/2020 2:17:00 AM

I have never been so happy for a long time now like I am today, I contacted XAP Credit Solution here after a lot of good reviews from past clients and I never regretted my actions. His teams were able to get my credit restored to an excellent state in 4 business days, I got all my negatives erased and he was so much very affordable. My credit card debts were also taken care of and my $43k debts on loans cleared. I totally recommend his service if you are looking to get impressive results on your credit. They are really professionals and very much effective in what they do ...Just contact via the info below:XAPCREDITSOLUTION AT GMAIL DOT COM and/or +1 (972) 597 9704.

Tricia Strange says:
4/25/2020 7:27:00 AM

From day one, Hack West Credit Repair has provided us with something that cannot be bought or measured with money and that is Sincerity and Integrity. They have done their absolute best to ensure that our credit is where we need it to be( Equifax 768, Experian 780 and TransUnion 770) in order to fulfill the dreams we have for our family. They are hands down the BEST at what they do. Five stars definitely aren’t enough! Imagine boosting a score from low 501, deleting all collections and charge offs and also adding good tradelines to my profile. Quickly contact West at Hackwest at Writeme dot Com or text or whatsapp +1.424.307.2638.
Mckinley Leonard says:
4/25/2020 3:55:00 PM

Hi, for two years I had $95,000 in debt, including $36,420 in credit card debt. My credit score was nothing to write home about. I managed to get most of my debt removed in bankruptcy and i was left with $7,000 car loan and $51,000 in student loans. Determined not to repeat my mistakes again I was recommended by a credit consultant to contact 760PLUS CREDIT SCORE who would help fix my credit score and clear my loans she referred me to her hacker friend she has met years ago who specializes in fixing credit score. I contacted him through 760PLUSCREDITSCORE@GMAIL.COM the following day, it took him some time to get back to me, because he was fully book, after a while he responded and helped me out. He started from raising my credit score to 799 after which he cleared my outstanding pending bills. I bounced back quickly, I am currently on my feet and on my way to buying a house. All thanks to 760 Plus. You text : +1(304)-774-5902.
Paul Steven says:
4/26/2020 7:00:00 AM

I once had a credit score of 584, I pay my credits and other bills on time,I have a regular credit card and a secured credit card. Only had two collection that was not paid off and they were over 2 years old which had damage my score drastically and affected me in many ways. All efforts to raise my credit score quicker did not yield any result because it is rising slowly even with on time payments. Luckily I met a credit fixer who helped eliminate those collection on my report and raised my credit score to 784 through a friend. Don't really know how he got it done,but I have recommend him to many of my friends and they benefited from his service. Mail him if you need a similar service at griffincreditservice@gmail.com (904) 491-2872
Cauley Griffin says:
4/26/2020 7:25:00 AM

Ransom Warecredit has been really great to work with. In a few months they have helped me remove negative items from my credit report and get my credit score back in good standing.Their customer service was super helpful and friendly which was really nice considering that is hard to come by these days. Now that my credit is good, I will be able to buy my first home. Couldn’t be more excited. I also learned so much about credit management and credit repair. It has been a really good learning experience. I would definitely recommend Ransomwarecredit@gmail.com (906) 212-6518 to anyone looking to get their credit back on track.
Mary Scott says:
4/26/2020 4:36:00 PM

I remember in 2019, my credit score was horrible, I had so many collection accounts and would not get approved for anything. I had rental debt, charge offs, student loans, tax liens on my credit report.
I was then introduced to GRIFFIN CREDIT SERVICE by my cousin and my credit score went from 529 to 800 within few days and I was able to get a home loan and eligible for several credit cards. I will always recommend griffincreditservice@gmail.com (904) 491-2872 to anyone who desires to have a better credit life.
Jessie Lincoln says:
4/28/2020 10:29:00 PM

My biggest thanks goes to HACKNET for bringing me out of shame I’m a mother of 3kids after I lost my husband 2years ago. He left I and my kids with a lot of debts student loans medical bills Taxes liens and evictions, the little business i manage to help my family was going down so I called my sister that lives in North Carolina then she now introduce me to this Great Specialist called HACKNET. He did a wonderful job on my credit report I was amaze when I saw everything reflect on my profile perfectly he wiped out the bad items off my report and also loaded my account with $12,000 I got a high score of 800 with good credit limit. This is all I can say about him compare to other good reviews I read about him on the internet. I will also refer him to anyone out there who is in need of his services to kindly contact him now via HACKNET567@GMAIL.COM or text him (949) 397 8437. He is good and available at all time.
Griggs Christiana says:
4/29/2020 6:02:00 AM

Who else have hired the services of this profound hacker that is based in US? XAP Credit Solution is an exceptional credit specialist. He proved to my HUSBAND and me that he is really a God sent. We explained to him about the negative items on our report, and we were asked to wait for 3 to 14ays after he took some personal information from us; to my greatest surprise our credit score were raised to an average score of 780 and 790 respectively across the bureaus in less than 5days. I made a promise to recommend XAP if he could actually fix our reports and increase our scores to our satisfaction. Therefore, I completely recommend XAP CREDIT to you. Contact XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM or +1 (972) 597 9704 when it comes to fixing credit, DUI repair or Chex system reach out to him for similar result now and be happy.
Griggs Christiana says:
4/29/2020 6:02:00 AM

Doves Mather says:
4/29/2020 4:34:00 PM

Ransom Warecredit was really good to work with. They were helpful and patient in answering all my questions and making sure I understood the process. Sign up was very easy and for once I feel positive about my future credit as I know I am in good hands. They seem to really know their stuff and I am so happy I fell on the right path repairing my credit. Thumbs up for RANSOMWARECREDIT@GMAIL.COM (906) 212-6518.
Williams Richard says:
4/29/2020 7:17:00 PM

Thank you so much to the team at Hack West Credit Repair for helping me achieves my dream of becoming a first time home owner! Also, for the purchase of my new family car! Thank you for your time and dedication boosting my score and removing derogatory items, collections and few student loans! Mr. West and Nichol were very thorough through the process and took care of all my questions! Mr. West made sure I got the best deal for my car and now I and my family get to enjoy it with a low payment! We are grateful to have gone through this process with them! I recommend Hack West Credit Repair to everyone who needs help with their credit! Guys, IT IS WORTH IT! Do it!!
Phone: +1.424.307.2638
Email: H A C K W E S T @ W R I T E M E. C O M
Boonyasith Hadleigh says:
5/1/2020 9:02:00 AM

For the fastest and most effective credit repair program you should visit 760 Plus Credit Score , they helped me achieve a 790+ credit score and deleted all my negatives, eviction, credit card debts, electricity and cable bills in 3days. They also did well in paying off my student loans; you can reach them at 760pluscreditscore at gmail dot com or +1(304)-774-5902. Let them know I referred you.

Robert cheek says:
5/1/2020 9:05:00 AM

I have tried so many ways in the past few months to fix my credit but non has been really effective like what my sister introduced me to which is literally making me happy right now. My sister recommend a professional hacker to me Milton Donald who was able to raise my score to 825 within few days. He is very specialized in any Hacking Services like credit repairing, clearing of bank debt and he can help you to recover any necessarily information from your cheating partner. He can also help you eliminate any negativity on your credit records (Theft & criminal, eviction). Griffincreditservice@gmail.com (904) 491-2872
Erica Russel says:
5/1/2020 7:55:00 PM

Happy new month beautiful people my name is Erica Russel; I want to use the medium to appreciate Ghost Virus for coming through for me I owe them more than a lot. I had a very poor credit all I ever applied for proved negative I couldn’t get a job life was so difficult. I explained my situation to an old friend Rick he gave me the contact of (GhostVirus7890@gmail.com 205 418 0498) that I should work with them and let him know if anything comes up I contacted Ghost explained myself they only requested a few info from me and told me to wait for 9 days on the 10th day I got a mail I should view my file to my surprise I could see an excellent credit history. I really appreciate the good work and I say a big thank you.
Morgan Kenneth says:
5/2/2020 10:47:00 AM

I highly recommend XAP Credit Solutions to all of my friends and family. They did an exquisite job fixing my credit score and they have the best customer service. Every time I've called, they've answered my questions morning or night. Their standards are nothing but top notch and if you're looking to fix your credit, don't hesitate to come here (XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM / +1 (972) 597 9704). I will forever be grateful to you guys! Thank you XAP Credit!
Leroy Greene says:
5/3/2020 9:53:00 AM

My name is Leroy Greene from West London and i want to recommend Milton Donald he is the best hacker i have ever come in contact with. i never believed he could help me build up my credit score to 830. Excellent score and a permanent one. I really want to say a big thank you to GRIFFIN CREDIT SERVICE for doing a great job. not taking my money like some other fake hackers out there without doing nothing. Anyone with similar case can contact him at griffincreditservice@gmail.com (904) 491-2872
Cuomo E Johnson says:
5/6/2020 8:19:00 AM

Hi my name is Cuomo, after asking from my 13 trusted clients on ABC news for a credit repair recommendation because I had to offload negative items from my report to get approved for funding, loan and higher limit credit cards, 10 from them recommended 760 Plus Credit Score for me and told me to text or email 760pluscreditscore at gmail dot com or +1(304) -774 -5902. The credit repair team is good. I don't regret making the move.
Richards Philip says:
5/7/2020 7:49:00 PM

For helping me fix my credit report and credit score increased, I highly recommend Hack West for a successful repair. They're the most effective credit repair specialists out there right now. They helped me increase my score to 810 across all credit bureaus within just a few weeks, wiped off late payments, hard inquiries, delinquent, mortgage, student loans and others which has left my credit in an excellent state, for more information you should reach out to Hackwest at Writeme dot Com. You can also text or whatsapp +1.424.307.2638 for more info about credit repair, tradelines, chex system and DUI fix.
Benjamin Alfred says:
5/8/2020 5:40:00 PM

Lexington Law is so frustrating because I was with them for 3 years and my score only jumped by 47 points, only 3 items got deleted but when I got introduced to XAP Credit Solution, my instincts told me this is the solution to my credit profile. My instincts never lied and they really got me 820 FICO score in less than a month as promised. I decided to share this because I know for sure there are so many persons out there seeking to find a genuine and legit hacker. Go no further, contact XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM or +1 (972) 597 9704 and worry no more.
Micheal Bruce says:
5/9/2020 7:10:00 PM

If you have ever been scammed by some of these fakes who claim and promise what they can’t do you will learn how to appreciate anyone who fulfills his part of the bargain after making payment. Kudos to 760 Plus Credit Score for all you did for me and my wife. I had eviction and bankruptcy that has troubled me for over a year now; five days after I contacted 760pluscreditscore at gmail dot com and everything was restored to normal. I now have an average FICO score of 790 and vantage score of 800. What more can we say than to let the world know and share in our joy. You can as well contact him via +1(304)-774-5902.
Linda Murray says:
5/9/2020 7:25:00 PM

Hi everyone, with so much excitement in my heart I want to appreciate Ghost Virus for coming through for when it seems there was no hope. Some of you’ll know how it is leaving on the street it’s been God till I found GhostVirus7890 at gmail dot com (205 418 0498) on a credit repair blog. I had a very bad credit history I even had no access to a bank account all my account where closed all I applied for proved negative. But after my encounter with Ghost my credit was fixed and all negative info affecting my credit were renewed including my debts they were all cleared with an awesome credit score 789 790 and 806 all within 12 days. You can get the best with Ghost Virus contact them today.
Thomas Levis says:
5/10/2020 11:10:00 AM

Whether you want a fast credit repair for mortgage loan or buying a car, HACKNET CREDIT SPECIALIST is a legitimate credit repair Agent that will help you fix your credit quickly to deliver instant credit repair for immediate results. He is also good in repairing all kinds of credit issues like:
1. Repairing of credit
2. Chex System removal
3. Boosting of credit score to an excellent point
4. Clearing criminal record from your public record
5. Bank Judgment
6. School upgrades
7. Retrieval of lost funds and hacked mails
8. Clearing of Credit Card Debts and School loans,
9. Removal of Evictions from your credit report
10. Adding of all kinds of Tradelines like Mortgages tradelines, Installment tradelines, Auto tradelines and Revolving Credit Cards.
11. Removal of Repossessions
12. Removal of Charge-Offs
13. Clearing of Foreclosures
14. Removal of Tax Liens
He is honest and affordable at all cost at any of his services you want him to offer kindly reach him out with any of those details
Email: HACKNET567@GMAIL.COM
Cell: (949) 397 8437
He is always available at all time to attend to anyone who needs his services.
Joseph Alice says:
5/11/2020 8:26:00 PM

I have a story to tell. My husband and I needed credit repair, so we contacted HackWest@Writeme.Com, we explained to him about all the negative items on our report (around 9 negative items) on my report with total debt of around $26k. He stated to me: Yes! I can fix it in 9 days! I was excited! Now my husband’s credit had 15 negative items and 3 positive items. His total debt was around $47k. After analyzing both credit he stated we can correct both within 7 days! I was excited. It’s been 7 years the last time we had good credit. It was difficult for me to believe. Well we got around to the cost of credit repair. When I asked he told me our price but I will receive a discount if both of us start credit repair at the same time. After the 5 days had passed and he provided the finished jobs the least score were 752. Both my husband and I introduced him to our close colleagues and friends. He is very efficient and thorough type of person, asides from being elite, if he works for you; you never have to worry about anything backfiring…. It is permanent; touch base with him (Phone or Whatsapp +1.424.307.2638). I am saying all this here because I don’t think anyone deserves to miss the train or won’t you want to end the bad credit?
Anthony Edward says:
5/12/2020 8:52:00 PM

I recommend a very good hacker (ROCKBASE@PROTONMAIL.COM) who helped me so much to improve my credit score and removed all negative items that I didn’t want. My score was 410 and after 9 days it was boosted to 790. I was very pleased and desire to share this with the world. I was not sure he would actually do it because I have been scammed twice. He told me all I need to do which I humbly did without hesitating in less than a week I saw the miraculous job, I couldn’t believe it. And I got a mail from credit bureau confirming the good job he did. You can also text Rock Base on +1 (972) 449-1968. Cheers.
Billy Elton says:
5/14/2020 5:23:00 AM

I applied for a home loan few weeks ago but did not qualify. The last time I went through my credit report there were all sorts of things on my record including messed up addresses, bankruptcy and tax liens to dispute, and the companies all dropped it off my record. After searching through the internet for help I found this email and number on FHA blog (HACKNET567@GMAIL.COM / +1 949 397 8437) The good news is that he increased my credit scores to 803, removed tax liens, eviction and bankruptcy off my report, he increased my credit limit and credit leverage. Still surprised at how it’s just so fast and easy to push the dispute button at the credit agency website with this hacker. He just did mine and asked me to check back in 5 days and I confirmed already my credit score is at 803, the negative and derogatory items fell off. You can contact him and worry no more on buying a home with low credit scores. Hope this helps everyone looking for help.
Elana Tubert says:
5/14/2020 9:25:00 AM

Ransom Warecredit has been great for me. They have made a big difference in boosting my credit score. They have also helped me get negative stuff off my report.
It has helped reduce my stress level so much knowing there is someone who not only knows their stuff working on my behalf but they do so in a friendly and helpful way. Definitely recommend RANSOMWARECREDIT@GMAIL.COM (906) 212-6518.
Alexander Rowland says:
5/14/2020 2:32:00 PM

How do I appreciate XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM and/or +1 (972) 597 9704? Xap Credit Solution helped in raising my credit card limit from $1000 to $10,000 limit in couple of days. They also fixed my bad credit report including Chex system and erasing the 2 evictions I had from my report. My score was as low as 420 but after my encounter with XAP, it went up to 783 which is an excellent point. All these happened within four weeks. I don’t really know how to appreciate this group of hackers than to tell the world about their good works. I sole recommend XAP Credit Solution for those of you who have similar issues
ROSE says:
5/15/2020 11:37:00 PM

Hello everyone reading. Dealing with a cheating spouse is traumatic i must say, I was lost with no hope for my husband was cheating and had always got away with it because i did not know how or was always too scared to pin anything on him because i didn't have a concrete proof. with the help a colleague  who recommended me an ethical hacker (QUADHACKED )helped me hack his phone, email, chat, sms and even deleted messages and media photos of naked women hes been with. everything revealed was so overwhelming to me, but i already promised him i was going to recommend him in my own little way. I just want to say a big thank you to QUADHACKED@GMAIL.COM . i'm sure someone out there is filled with doubts and uncertainty about their spouses loyalty, go get your proof before you write that will or use him as your next of kin. you can also contact him for all sorts of hacking services, Phone password bypass, cloning of cell phone data , whatsapp hack, email hack etc..he is fast,credible  and reliable.
Strader Brown says:
5/16/2020 3:57:00 AM

I had a good overall experience with Ransom Warecredit. They were able to get negative items off my report and really took the reigns in handling everything on my behalf. I have already recommended them to friends and family and if I need their services again, RANSOMWARECREDIT@GMAIL.COM (906) 212-6518.
I would definitely use them. My credit score also went up over 80 points.
noel loren says:
5/17/2020 12:56:00 AM

INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN, CHECK OUT THE BLANK ATM CARD IN LESS THAN 24hours {oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com}

I want to testify about OSCAR WHITE blank ATM cards which can withdraw money from any ATM machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no hope then I saw so many testimony about how OSCAR WHITE send them the blank ATM card and i use it to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich. I also email him and he sent me the blank card. I have use it to get $100,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of $5,000 daily.OSCAR WHITE is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email Him on how to get it now via: oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com or whats-app +1(323)-362-2310
Stewart Hillary says:
5/17/2020 6:59:00 PM

I can’t forget 760 Plus Credit Score in haste. My husband declared bankruptcy 3 years ago and we just found out the mobile home we live in was included. We couldn’t get a mortgage until it is off our credit report. We have great references from our mortgage bank in writing. We couldn’t do anything until after we encountered 760pluscreditscore@gmail.com / +1(304) -774 -5902 on a blog. Today we are in a house of our own, all negative items removed and score increased from 430 to 780. Thanks guys.
Deborah b Martine says:
5/19/2020 1:04:00 AM

I have tried so many ways in the past few months to fix my credit but non has been really effective like what my sister introduced me to which is literally making me happy right now. My sister recommend a professional hacker to me "Linux backy" who was able to raise my score to 825 within 2days. He is very specialized in any Hacking Services like credit repairing, clearing of bank debt and he can help you to recover any necessarily information from your cheating partner. He can also help you eliminate any negativity on your credit records (Theft & criminal, eviction). Email:(Linuxcreditspecialist@mail.ru)contact
(+1 585-268-6230)
Aubrey Harrison says:
5/19/2020 4:06:00 AM

I needed a home loan but could'nt secure it cause of my low score, I consulted Lexington for 8 months but the pace of my progress was slow. I made a research online and stumbled on CLEVERHACKER.HACK@GMAIL.COM, I sent him a mail and he got to work. In a couple days my was score was raised to 793 from 644 and my negatives cleared, you can also text him (781)816-9462
Gareth Spellman says:
5/19/2020 4:08:00 AM

Taylor Rufus says:
5/19/2020 5:27:00 PM

My name is Taylor I applied for car loan about a couple of weeks ago. I was denied because I had a very low score of 430, I was really devastated and down not until I ran into an old friend of mine whom I explained my problem to, he introduced me to a credit guru called HACKNET who helped me to resolve the credit issues that I was facing. Just within 9 days my credit score was raised to as high as 795, deleted all the negative items and late payment. I’m extremely happy about how my credit was fixed and I appreciate HACKNET for his hard work. Here I am recommending HACKNET567@GMAIL.COM or text him on +1 (949) 397 8437 for any issue relating to credit, DUI or Chexsystem.
Chris James says:
5/20/2020 3:51:00 PM

Hi everyone, I'm Chris James. XAP Credit Solution removed 25 items on my credit report. All of which were legitimate. They removed a foreclosure, 3 judgments, several 120, 90, and 30 day late payments and a couple of entire negative postings. They did this in less than 7 days. The cost wasn’t outrageous compare to the services rendered. They also got off my school loans. After which he boosted my score to 800 and was able to increase my 3 credit cards limit. You can contact them through the contacts below for your credit repair. They also fix DUI and Chex system. Best regards.
Email:XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM
Phone: +1 (972) 597 9704
Donald Morgan says:
5/21/2020 10:27:00 AM

Hi, I’m Donald Morgan from GA. After having multiple bad experiences with credit repair companies and figuring out the credit score they told me they boosted was actually false and the negatives on my report wasn’t cleaned I tried Rock Base…I want to publicly appreciate the effort for helping me increase my credit score when I was suffering from a very low score and was unable to meet up to my standard level. My score suddenly shot up 801(excellent score) within 7 days. I happened to meet this dude on Quora and contacted him (ROCKBASE@PROTONMAIL.COM/ +1 (972) 449-1968). Sincerely, I’m pleased after everything he did for me. He didn’t charge so much but delivered on his part. Contact him for all sort of credit repair; he will be willing to help you.
Mathew Bassile says:
5/21/2020 1:41:00 PM

Hello there. My name is mathew I am a truck driver, before the whole quarantine incident. I had just one basic routine, wake up ,eat , drive for hours and get home exhausted, haven’t really bothered about my credit or even paid attention to it. I just did so of recent and boy was it a mess. I had 570 points and debts I didn’t even know was attached to my credit card. Called a buddy of mine (a truck driver too) explaining my problem and he told me how he stayed up to date with his credit despite being busy all the time, one name MEDALLION. They got his credit fixed and also helped maintain it that way for about 1year now. I contacted them too at MEDALLIONCREDITGROUPATgmailDOTcom/ +19148609746 and they got mine fixed in a couple of weeks two precisely. Here to share my experience ,hope I could be of help thanks
Joan Enuccia says:
5/21/2020 11:31:00 PM

Before the lockdown of the covid 19 pandemic, I had struggled with a bad credit and how to fix it for sometime now, Pilled up unpaid loans and numerous unpaid parking ticket caused by my youngest son left my credit in shambles, using the countless spare time I have due to the lockdown. I went online looking for help and I came across MEDALLION CREDIT GROUP. Desperate but quite cautious I contacted them at MEDALLIONCREDITGROUPatGMAILdotCOM / +19148609746 and I can say for a fact that just 3days ago I got a mail from experian and the other two credit bureaus I have my account in. My credit score rose to a very good I currently have 786 on experian. I can’t thank MEDALLION enough.
PATRICK THEODORE says:
5/23/2020 5:58:00 AM

I was facing bankruptcy due to my recent divorce. This affected my credit score and it dropped from a 720 to a 557. As I lost the house to my wife I needed to get an apartment of my own but couldn’t because I couldn’t get a loan due to my low credit. My lawyer who assisted in the divorce recommended I contact a group of credit repair company MEDALLION CREDIT GROUP. I did this MEDALLIONCREDITGROUPATGMAILDOTCOm / +19148609746, and I can say for a fact now that I am writing this review from my new apartment joyfully because they cleared all the negatives off my report and now I have an outstanding credit score of 840. They did this work in about 9days. Maybe this could be of help to you. I am happy to help. MEDALLION DID IT FOR ME!!!
Alexis Dwane says:
5/23/2020 1:54:00 PM

I had come out of the “closet” some months back to my parents about how I feel towards other women. This got them in shock and they hated me for it. So they cut me off completely and asked me to leave home as they were “Christians”. Previously before this I had taken student loans and I was inexperienced to know how bad it could affect my credit. It did affect my credit so bad it was at 320. I was so desperate to get it raised up and issue an approval for another loan so I could get into my new own apartment as I had just gotten a job. I searched for months but couldn’t do it till I got on the internet and read a review about MEDALLION CREDIT GROUP. I contacted them at MEDALLIONCREDITGROUP AT GMAIL DOT COM / +19148609746. I spoke to James one of the operators at the time he attended to me and we negotiated and they fixed my credit in 14days due to how bad it was. I recommend them to anyone who needs a credit repair. MEDALLION actually works!
DRE says:
5/24/2020 4:23:00 AM

Long story short. I had a bad creditscore a few years back before going to jail to serve for some crimes I can’t mention. I am clean now though. I came out 7months back and my score had gotten even worse. I couldn’t get a job and couldn’t get a loan either. I told my parol officer about this as I didn’t want to get back into my previous life of crime just to make money. He recommended I contact an EXPERIAN approved credit repair company MEDALLION CREDIT GROUP. I contacted them at MEDALLIONCREDITGROUP AT GMAIL DOT COM / +19148609746. I spoke with them and in 12days my credit score was fixed. EXPERIAN was 789 ,my EQUIFAX was 792 and my TRANSUNION was 800. Their changes on my profile reflected on all three Bureau. I can speak well of this company because I have seen their Good works. I promised I would talk about them if they promised to do all they said they would on my profile , and they did!!!so here I am. Thank you MEDALLION CREDIT GROUP.
MELLISSA MCCARTHY says:
5/24/2020 6:44:00 AM

I had defaulted on my account. I had tons of crazy charge-offs , and also I had a foreclosure on my house. The thought of it every night hurt my head. And each of this hurt my credit score badly it was at 450 and when I contacted Experian even with my loan cleared it could hurt my account for up to a decade, this got me scared. I searched for helped was even scammed a couple of times. Met MEDALLION CREDIT GROUP AT GMAIL DOT COM. I spoke with one of the agents in charge. James. We spoke intensively and I understood everything. Paid my charge and in 10days my loan was 6k loan was cleared and my score was at 890. This increased my credit card limit to a 15k as well. I can speak well about this company. They can help! My gratitude to MEDALLION again!
Derek Wesley says:
5/24/2020 1:54:00 PM

Having been in so much gambling debts over the years, I almost lost everything. I filled for bankruptcy, plus my home was facing foreclosure. I could not look at my wife or my eight year old in the eye anymore. I really messed up. I was at the bar drinking my sorrows away when I started speaking to the bartender he gave me a contact and urged me to speak with a team of specialist who helped him in the past. I contacted them and spoke with them. They cleared all the negatives off my report and raised my score to a 770 in 14days. I was able to take out some loan and save my home and family. Much obliged to give thanks by appreciating MEDALLIONCREDITGROUPATGMAILDOTCOm/ +19148609746. You might be facing a similar issue or worse. I suggest you contact them too and get your burden of bad credit off your chest. Thanks again.
henry wernter says:
5/25/2020 1:32:00 AM

Hello mates. I Am HENRY WERNTER from the UK Had a bit of issues with my transunion credit profile. I kept getting billing of items I never purchased ,on my credit card. I called my bank HSBC and I got the card blocked, and tried issuing for a new one. Only to discover that loans had been taken from the card as well and this ruined my credit score It was bad at 450. I tried fixing it myself but I couldn’t I contacted TRANSUNION and I was recommended to MEDALLIONCREDITGROUPATGMAILDOTCOm / +19148609746. I got a good service and had an understanding with them before we proceeded to work on the credit score. It took about 12days.I checked on my profile At TRANSUNION last week and my CREDITSCORE was sitting at a 792. I am nothing be joyful. Thank you MEDALLION CREDIT GROUP.
Sarah says:
5/25/2020 5:07:00 AM

BANK OWNED PROPERTY KEEP OUT!!! That stamp on he door of your home isn’t a pretty sight. foreclosure has been my biggest fear till I had to face it. I had recently lost my job after taking out a loan to invest. The investment rates weren’t coming bulky as I had calculated. This left me in a lot of debt and also affected my credit score as late payments kept reflecting on my credit profile. Eager to fix this as my home was facing foreclosure from the bank. I had to search for any means to fix this. Got on the internet and saw a review of EXPERIAN about this ethical hacking group and credit score repair company MEDALLION CREDIT GROUP. I emailed them at :MedallioncreditgroupATgmailDOTcom and also sent them a message at +19148609746. They replied immediately and we got to work. Few days after that they restored my credit score to a 883 and cleared the loan I took out. I can’t say thank you enough , can I MEDALLION. this shows my down to earth gratitude to them.
Hilary Steward says:
5/25/2020 10:55:00 PM

Credit score is the back bone to your financial level. If you have a bad credit you wouldn’t be able to take out loans, Or you could face foreclosure, basically anything you want to do financially would be based on a good credit score here in America. I had an issue once, I had hard inquires on my file and it messed my credit score up but the problem went away after working with MEDALLION CREDIT GROUP. They helped get my credit score to a high 823 on Experian ,847 on EQUIFAX and 793 on TRANSUNION all in a span of 10days. Thank you. You might be in need of similar help I can assure you they can handle it.
Here is their contact.
EMAIL : Medallioncreditgroup AT gmail DOT com
NUMBER: +19148609746
Douglas says:
5/26/2020 3:47:00 AM

MY EXPERIENCE WITH EVADING TAX TO NO AVAIL.
I am not proud of this I have tried avoiding My Taxes successfully for quite some years now. But it finally caught up to me and it affected my credit score. Added to that , my Son used my name to take out some student loans and never paid back. Everything was so bad I felt my world tearing apart. This financial problem was also affecting my marriage, but thanks to my loving wife who looked passed all the problems. She got in touch with a CREDIT SCORE repair company. MedallioncreditgroupATgmailDOTcom
/ +19148609746
MEDALLION CREDIT GROUP. Got her credit fixed previously and they got mine up to a 860 on all the three credit accounts. Equifax, experian and transunion. They got my score up in 8days and cleared my son’s student loan in 14days. I can’t thank MEDALLION CREDIT GROUP enough. I can’t help but love my wife more. Ps have a good woman,team work helps.
Melissa satterfield says:
5/26/2020 10:03:00 AM

Do you have problem with increasing your credit score and removing your poor credit reports, I've got a good news for you guys, my credit score was just increased from 470 to 820 and and all my awful credit reports has been cleared,he also hacked into my 3 credit bureaus, let me introduce you guys to Linux backy you can contact him through his mail
LINUXCREDITSEPECIALIST@MAIL.RU
ERNEST TIM says:
5/26/2020 1:52:00 PM

Ernest here!
Hope you are all staying safe. I had judgments on my profile last year plus unpaid hospital bills I couldn’t payoff as I was facing repossession on one of my properties. I NEEDED! to get my credit score up and at the same time clear the loans out. I saw a review of MEDALLION CREDIT GROUP on here and I contacted them at
:MEDALLION CREDIT GROUP AT GMAIL DOT COM
: +19148609746
Spoke with one of the company’s agents, James, and he put me through on how to go about it and they got it fixed in 12days
I can recommend MEDALLION as a team of experts because they got it job done.
Heartfelt appreciation to them.
Johnson Peter says:
5/26/2020 7:27:00 PM

760 Plus Credit Score remains the best credit expertise I have known. I had seven negative things on my credit that were holding me back. One of them is from Capital one another from Sears whom I paid off and I am not sure of the others but they are both 11 years old. I filed bankruptcy 11 years ago and settled with all of these. My attention was called that they are still on my reports I recently got referred by my pastor to hire (760pluscreditscore@gmail.com or +1(304) -774 -5902) which I did and he helped me fix my credit and my score improved by a huge leap 250pts. I recommend anyone that needs to fix his or her credit to get through with him. He is good at what he does.
RMPCapitals@gmail.com says:
5/27/2020 5:42:00 AM

Do You Need A Loan To Consolidate Your Debt At 1.0%? RMPCapitals@gmail.com ( RMPCapitals@usa.com ) Or A Personal Loans * Business Loans etc. Interested Parties Should Contact Us For More Information Through Via E-mail: RMPCapitals@gmail.com ( RMPCapitals@usa.com )

Please Fill the Application Form Below: -
Complete Name: -
Loan amount needed: -
Loan Duration: -
Purpose of loan: -
City / Country: -
Telephone: -
How Did You Hear About Us:

Alice says:
5/27/2020 6:43:00 AM

My name is Alice. Two years ago I had an accident and hit my head pretty bad, I still get constant migraines even over a year after, I had an operation 7months back. I took out a loan of $15,000 for the operation and money for bed rest after that. I wasn’t working due to how sick I was and I had no one to assist me. My credit got bad due to the massive loan I took out and wasn’t able to clear. I had time at home so while freelancing on the internet I came across a review on google talking about MEDALLION CREDIT GROUP. I liked what I heard about the work they have been doing. So I contacted them at :MAIL: MedallioncreditgroupATgmailDOTcom and also on their customer service cell : +19148609746. They got back to me ASAP and we worked together. They cleared the debt in about 17days and raised my credit in about 9days to an 820. I quickly got approved for another loan. So I can take care of my health till I am in a condition to work. GRATITUDE MEDALLION!! GRATITUDE
Billy Kendrick says:
5/27/2020 2:10:00 PM

Some months back I tried renting an apartment from TRUILA but I had a low credit score of 616 due to my unpaid student loans. So I was being denied of every offer due to my credit. I had lived with my sister for quite some time ,when she put to birth the house became cramped. I was recommended to MEDALLION CREDIT GROUP by a co worker. I contacted them at MEDALLION CREDIT GROUP AT GMAIL DOT COM / +19148609746. They got back to me almost immediately and we came to an agreement and they started to work on my credit profile. 10days after the work my score jumped +370 points , they marked all late payments as on time payments and cleared the negatives affecting my file. I issued for the rental again this time on Zillow and was given a home. I’m glad I met MEDALLION CREDIT GROUP. ps customer service are Rockstars.
Nigel Anderson says:
5/27/2020 2:45:00 PM

I had issues in school as I tried raising up money by myself since my mom who sponsored me had lost her job. I had a day job but it couldn’t cover up my expenses. I went online freelancing and came across a review about CRYPTO LORD contacted him at TELEGRAM CHANNEL “t.me/cryptolordbtcmining” or their email at LORDCRYPTO74 at GMAIL dot COM
We spoke extensively and he made me understand the process I started with his minimum investment of $100 and now I am making over $850 weekly. I am honestly grateful to CRYPTOLORD and his team. Thank you so much. He gives $1 crypto free just for contacting to invest. That is how generous they are. Kudos
Patterson B says:
5/27/2020 4:27:00 PM

How do I start this review? honestly I do not enjoy writing much, but I have to let the world know about this genius that helped me. Seriously I needed to buy a house, but I couldn’t get one because of the evictions, two late payments from 2015 on a credit card, charge off on my record and 568 TransUnion, I read many good reviews about KENSTAR CYBER SERVICES online. 9 days after I contacted them via (505) 738-7188 and subscribed to their services, they increased my score to 802 and improved my credit profile by removing the evictions, charge off, late payments and other negatives, I sincerely acknowledge their relentless efforts and urge you to contact them for any credit related issue.

Here is their contact Info:
Phone: +1 (505) 738-7188
Email: KENSTARCYBERSERVICES@GMAIL.COM
Marcia Clifford says:
5/27/2020 6:19:00 PM

A lot of Americans suffers credit errors because they haven’t met the right one to help them out, so they go ahead falling into the wrong side. I was once a victim of that scandal but after I made the right choice by contacting HACKNET to fix my credit which he did exactly what I was expecting he got all the items in collections, hard inquires, loans, medical bills, bank judgment out of my report and boost my score from 510 to 780 plus and everything is now working perfectly on my credit and I got approved for the capital one credit card I applied for. He is also good in fixing all kinds of hacking issues and repairing of Chex Systems. If you need to reach him out please kindly contact him now with the following details.
Email: HACKNET567@GMAIL.COM
Telephone: (949) 397 8437
MELINDA J says:
5/28/2020 10:08:00 AM

I am not the type to make comments on the internet but when I am really happy or impressed about something I just have to spit it out. My credit score problems was solved by MEDALLION CREDIT GROUP. Don’t know if you have heard of them. Anyways I had charges on my credit card that weren’t mine and also unpaid loans. Couldn’t get an approval for a house. I cleared off the loan but the credit score was still a mess at 413 contacted this COMPANY MEDALLION CREDIT GROUP via email MEDALLIONCREDITGROUP (@)GMAIL(.)COM . We came to an understanding ,worked together for about 14days and they cleared all the negatives off my file marked late payment as on time payment and raised my credit score to a 760. I had to show appreciation by leaving this here. Have a nice day.
Brainard Clement says:
5/31/2020 1:05:00 AM

Permit me to introduce this life saver Lexington Law is so frustrating because I was with them for 3 years and my score only jumped by 20 points, only 3 items got deleted but when I got introduced to Rock Base Credit Repair, my instincts told me this is the solution to my credit profile. My instincts never lied and they really got me 835 FICO score before 4 weeks as promised. Quickly contact ROCKBASE@PROTONMAIL.COM/+1 (972) 449-1968
Cagel Harris says:
5/31/2020 7:34:00 AM

One of the big Four banks listed a default on my Credit rating. Even though I paid them out with extra fees they refused to remove it. Now my Credit Rating is repaired… It is with sincere gratitude that I recommend RANSOMWARECREDIT@GMAIL.COM(906) 212-6518. For Credit Fix Solutions.