All-New Arctic Cat Snowmobile Accessories for June '14

(7/3/2014)

Tucker Hibbert Signature Series FOX SHOCKS for Arctic Cat snowmobiles.

TUCKER HIBBERT SIGNATURE SERIES FOX SHOX FROM ARCTIC CAT

Maximize suspension performance and adjustability with the new Tucker Hibbert Signature Series FOX SHOX for Arctic Cat ZR models. These front and rear suspension shocks feature piggyback reservoirs, velocity-sensitive dampening and Kashima coating for optimal performance in all conditions. The FLOAT 3 EVOL RC2 ski shocks offer both Dual-Speed Compression (DSC) and wide-range rebound adjustment; Samurai Sealing System; as well as the infinitely adjustable main and EVOL chambers. The ZERO RC2 rear arm shock offers DSC, rebound adjustability and FOX Ice Scraper Technology (FIST), while the ZERO C2 front arm shock features DSC, spring preload adjustability and FIST. The shocks feature the same calibration as RR model-spec shocks and are intended for aggressive riding.

The MSRP for both FLOAT 3 EVOL RC2 ski shocks is $1,795.95 U.S./$2,069.95 Canada.

The MSRP for the ZERO RC2 rear arm shock and ZERO C2 front arm shock pair is $1,295.95 U.S./$1,495.95 Canada.

New Arctic Cat PowerClaw 3.0-in. track from Camoplast.

ARCTIC CAT POWERCLAW 3.0-IN. MOUNTAIN TRACK BY CAMOPLAST

Manufactured by Camoplast, the lightweight PowerClaw 3.0-in. Track from Arctic Cat improves deep snow mountain performance with a taller and redesigned lug pattern. The new lug shape and height emphasizes quick acceleration and flotation, but with improved cornering traction on trails and steep descents. It’s also lighter than same-length 2.6-in. PowerClaw tracks. This lightweight single-ply track features a 3.0-in. pitch with 80-durometer rubber. It is available in 15 x 153- and 15 x 162-in. lengths and requires a 7-tooth drive shaft kit. MSRP begins at $1,549.95 U.S./$1,839.95 Canada and available this fall.

Team Arctic Cat Performance Goggles by SPY

TEAM ARCTIC PERFORMANCE GOGGLES BY SPY

The new Team Arctic Klutch goggles manufactured by SPY are loaded with premium features that maximize visibility and performance. The flexible polyurethane frame features the patented SCOOP ventilation system for comfort and reduced fogging. The Red Spectra dual-pane lens incorporates both 100% UV protection and an anti- scratch coating. Its expanded triple-layer Isotron face foam features Dri-Force fleece for added comfort and maximum facial sealing. The custom, adjustable Arctic Cat silicone-ribbed strap stays secured on all moto-style helmets. MSRP is $99.95 U.S./$114.95 Canada.

Women's Backcountry Jacket from Arctic Cat.

WOMEN’S BACKCOUNTRY JACKET FROM ARCTIC CAT

The new Women’s Backcountry Jacket from Arctic Cat provides an ideal balance of warmth, breathability and stay-dry performance. It’s constructed with a Teflon-treated nylon shell featuring a lightweight, waterproof and breathable two-layer membrane fabric with fully taped seams for complete dryness in all conditions. Adjustable neoprene cuffs feature interior Lycra cuffs with thumbholes that complement an internal waist snow skirt to keep the snow and wind away. Zippered underarm and back vents offer custom airflow options. Ample storage is available with the four zippered pockets, including a convenient Phone/MP3 pocket with tangle-free cord system. 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material delivers enhanced rider reflectivity in low-light conditions. Available in Purple or Black in XS – 2XL sizes with an MSRP starting at $299.95 U.S./$349.95 Canada

Get all this stuff at most Arctic Cat dealerships and HERE at the Arctic Cat online store.

Magnus Andersson says:
7/3/2014 1:38:00 PM

Like the cool googles will place order .Just a shame that the shocks
cant be ordered with the - 15 RR 800 that im waiting for
Alex says:
7/7/2014 1:16:00 PM

John - All the new parts are cool and all but where is the A.I. signature series a arm repair kit??
7/8/2014 5:19:00 PM

Hahahaha, good question Alex! I need to work a little more closely with the Accessories department.
Nicholas says:
12/19/2015 6:02:00 PM

I've bought The National Georgraphic for Kids for searevl years for my grandson and I love it almost as much as he does! Since his subscription began, the magazine has enriched his learning experience and filled in areas of information that he needs, plus encouraged him to read far beyond his grade level. I am very enthusiastic about the magazine, and I think it is a wonderful addition to his formal education.
Nicholas says:
12/19/2015 6:02:00 PM

Nicholas says:
12/19/2015 6:02:00 PM

Andres says:
12/21/2015 12:44:00 PM

As a kid I couldn't wait till my Nat. Geo. ariverd every few weeks or so cause I loved anything to do with the Ocean & sea Life & they always seemed to have something re this in EVERY issue .. I wish I had of kept all those issues Id have quite a collection 2day. http://qpsmwcqreb.com [url=http://ftafloaiwiw.com]ftafloaiwiw[/url] [link=http://wfrchbjm.com]wfrchbjm[/link]
Andres says: