Google search engineGoogle search engine
HomeFeaturesRide Your Prowler & ATV in TRF During the 50th

Ride Your Prowler & ATV in TRF During the 50th

Thief River Falls Minnesota

An ATV or Prowler might be best way to motor around town during the 50th Anniversary Celebration. It will be legal with a special permit.

Yep, it’s legal to ride an ATV on the city streets of Thief River Falls. And during the 50th, a special exception will be made to allow the use of Prowler (and other brand) side-by-sides.

All you need is a valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and a $7.50 permit.

CLICK HERE to get permit paperwork, which you can then bring to the TRF Police Deptartment. Or you can obtain the permit in the half-hour prior to the 50th Anniversary ATV Tour of TRF, at the Ralph Engelstad Arena.

Ride ATVs and Prowlers in TRF during the 50th



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular