Tucker Hibbert Race Replica Arctic Cat F800 Sno Pro

(9/8/2012)

Unveiled at Hay Days today, the new Tucker Hibbert Race Replica Arctic Cat F800 Sno Pro!

Eric says:
9/8/2012 11:30:00 PM

Dang sharp!! Those shocks up front are siiiicccck! I like it even better that there isnt Monster stuff all over it. That was a cool fad until everyone and their brother started wearing Monster stuff and decaling up their sleds!
ArcticPhenom says:
9/9/2012 4:18:00 AM

The most worthless 'edition' sled that cat has come out with? Tucker does not race on an 800. He races snocross and this sled comes with a 1" track... I was hoping to see at least a 500 in this chassis if not then the D.I. 600. Disappointing to say the least!
ufd1233 says:
9/9/2012 11:20:00 AM

This is by far NOT the "most worthless 'edition' sled that cat has come out with". Let me take you back in time to 2006 do you remember the Tony Stewart limited edition f7. That was worhtless,(imo) didnt even apply to the sport. Yes i would have liked to see a 600 di so theres something to read on the forums other than complaining but maybe next march that day will come. Im excited that Cat is trying to build a little hype for thier race team with this sled. And agreed lets all be thankful for the lack of monster decals!!!!
ws6ta99 says:
9/9/2012 1:22:00 PM

If you download the PDF version of the Spec Sheet, it lists the 1.25" track just like the other RR sleds.

Hopefully it is coming with the 1.25" track!
Eric says:
9/9/2012 1:43:00 PM

The Stewart sled was pretty lame. Would have to imagine its worth a few bucks though due to it being so rare. I think I've seen maybe one? These racer tribute sleds are cool. Would be real cool if they could do up a throwback sled for Elsner or Dimmerman or something along those lines.
Brian Manderscheid says:
9/9/2012 3:44:00 PM

It seems like Acrtic Cat doesn't even realize they don't have a 600....This is a replica to what that is raced???
Yes I'm bitter, and yes I tried the F1100.
dann says:
9/9/2012 10:29:00 PM

this sled is sick, tucker deserved his own LE sled and it being an 800 makes it even better. all it needs for me now is a 1.7 track ,10 inch riser twin pipes and some good ole monster stickers.

i want a 800 dfi not a 6
akrider says:
9/10/2012 12:34:00 AM

If it hadn't come with an 800 people would have complained about that.
christer from malung Sweden says:
9/10/2012 3:34:00 AM

Where to find I picture on the new racesled..im getting pretty sick on lame pictures on a customers version....i need to see what I have ordered:P

Only thing I know is that there will be more vertical footsteps like the old sx, and a new rear end tunnel chassis, higher and wider and the 2012, new brake system, better angles in the front and in the skid, also a new skid...
Anyone else who knows something or any release dates?
taperk600 says:
9/10/2012 5:03:00 PM

here is a link to the actual specs:
Hope this helps...

Glad no Monster crap too. And would also like to have seen a 500 in the ProCross along with a sneak at the 2013 racer. But, as another said, if no Hay Day release of the racer, then the race school will be the show place
Vegard Lund says:
9/19/2012 2:11:00 AM

I really hope they put a 44mm lug belt on it! it is pathetic to sell a race replica on 32mm lugs!!!!

I have ordered 1 so I really hope they change that! If not I have to do it myself...
Davood says:
3/24/2014 1:08:00 PM

The best food and on a budget=almost impsbsiole.The best food is Blue Buffalo (found in Petco, Pet Supplies Plus, etc..) It's the best because it's natural, the first ingredient in the food should be a meat not a meat by product. This food has natural ingredients such as chicken, fish, cranberries, potatoes, carrots, etc It will keep your cat healthy for a long time whereas food like fancy feast (great for a budget) will not promote a healthy cat because there are many by products and chemicals and artificial ingredients as well as a lot of grains that are not healthy for a cat. Foods like fancy feast or anything big name brand which often has by products keeping costs down are very unhealthy for your cat. It's like giving your cat McDonalds or TV Dinners every night whereas giving them a natural food like Blue Buffalo or Wellness is like giving them a home cooked meal. Best litter in my opinion is Fresh step with crystals. It does have some dust when you shift it but it covers smell really well as opposed to Tidy cat. I find people who use tidy cat have smelly homes and when I gave it a try I did to. Tidy cat made my house smell because the litter itself kind of smelled. I like fresh step and if you have a bjs membership you can get it there 40 pounds for about $15 and for one cat that's a good deal I have four adopted cats and Fresh step works great and Blue Buffalo=they love it. I used to give them fancy feast and other cheap foods you can get at bjs but they all ended up having bloody stools from it, once I started them on wellness and blue buffalo they were better in one day.
Delita says:
3/25/2014 9:16:00 PM

Own brand biscuits from Sainsbury's are cheap and give their teeth a good crcunh much better than sloppy tinned food. Also occasional tuna cheapest Basics brand from same shop one small tin lasts quite a few days. Also, raw chicken drumsticks are excellent because they have a good crcunh on the bones which are good for their teeth. Previous cats of mine ate all the bones but my present cat is not that keen. Worth a try though as they're cheap and you know it's all goodness, not like the muck you get in tinned stuff. http://pbvjipjore.com [url=http://efuyysb.com]efuyysb[/url] [link=http://bamxyr.com]bamxyr[/link]