The 2023 BLAST 4000 LT unifies nearly every positive mid-sized BLAST attribute into one simplistic sport utility snowmobile that satisfies many masters.
Why To Buy
Cabin owners, outdoorsmen and pure snowmobile enthusiasts looking for ONE mid-sized unit, can confidently rely on the fun-based riding nature of the BLAST LT to haul you down a trail at speed, but also assist as a key work tool around home or recreation property.
1. Shared DNA – The BLAST LT employs direct features from Arctic Cat’s Crossover segment of mid-size snowmobiles including the premium handlebars with mid-strap, seat (1.5-in. taller than Blast ZR) and 146-inch Cobra track.
2. Maintenance – The quick attach/detach side panels and top cowling make the Blast one of the easiest models to gain access to the full engine compartment.
3. Engine – Arctic Cat’s C-TEC2 single-cylinder kicks out an impressive 65-class horsepower and combined with CVTech clutches, you can get to 50mph trail speed limits quicker than most.
4. Accessories – a wide range of accessories are available to customize your BLAST LT including handlebar storage bags, front bumpers, pivoting tow hitches and more.
The LT shares many commonalities with other BLAST models, chief amongst them is Arctic Cat’s C-TEC2 engine – a 397cc single-cylinder two-stroke with 65-class horsepower and Electronic Fuel Injection. Quick, responsive power is delivered via CVTech clutches for a smooth take off every time.
The BLAST LT sets itself apart from the mid-size pack with a 146-inch XTRA-ACTION rear suspension that pivots at the rear of the skidframe’s slide rails, providing easier back-ups, but can also be locked to put all traction to the ground when towing in deep snow. A 15-in. wide Cobra track with 1.6-in. lug provides plenty of on- and off-trail traction for the most playful rides you’ll experience this winter.
Dash mounted rocker controls are conveniently placed, and the easy to use hand warmers have been updated for 2023 with a high/low setting, versus the previous on/off option. Thumb warmer, headlight, and engine reverse engagement are also operated from the dash. The digital instrument gauge transmits all running info brightly and a magnetic tether switch is standard.
The performance-inspired bodywork boasts a tall 15.5-in. windshield for the ultimate wind protection and comes in Black with Red graphics.
The BLAST 4000 LT at a Glance
- 397cc, 2-stroke, C-TEC2 Single-Cylinder Engine with EFI
- 65-Class Horsepower
- Turn-Key Electric Start
- 37.5-in. to 38.5-in. adjustable ski stance
- Trail-6 Ski with Single-Runner Carbide
- 11.7 gallon fuel tank
- Taller Mountain Seat
- 4.5-in. handlebar riser
- Premium handlebars and mountain strap with hooked ends
- Rear Tunnel Utility Rack