Leave it to Arctic Cat to be the first OEM to debut a purpose-built snocross race sled with EFI.
Yep, snocross race sled engine technology just leaped into the 21st century.
NEW FOR 2017
• Arctic Cat – electronic fuel injected C-TEC2 race engine
– New intake flanges and air box assembly
– New T-map sensor (same as 600 C-TEC2)
– Speedwerx ported cylinder for increased rpm and improved performance
– New cylinder head profile for enhanced performance
– Modified 600 C-TEC2 throttle bodies (Speedwerx developed)
– New electrical harness and mounting
– New coil mounting bracket
– New engine mounting position
– New programmed ECU with new hot start function controls
– New coolant tank nipple and hose assembly
– Engine knock sensor (same as 600 C-TEC2)
– New exhaust system co-developed with Speedwerx
– New fuel tank with fuel pump assembly
– New voltage regulator
• New lightweight vertical side spars for improved chain case durability.
• New cowl and windshield – improved windshield mounting
• New rear spars for improved fit.
• New front exchanger – for engine mounting. All new engine mount plates
• New intake boot – improved performance in G-out bumps
• New torsion TSS-04 TEAM secondary for improved backshift
• Added Power Sport gauge with hot start function indicator and other functions listed:
– Speed, rpm, speed, water temp, exhaust temp, voltage
• New spindle machining for increased strength
• New high-strength handlebar and grip (same as XC race sled)
• Modified track for improved lug durability
2017 ZR 6000R SX Specifications: