It’s been a few years since Arctic Cat has offered a premium boot featuring the latest materials and technology. The new Boss Cat boots are a return to that category, and something that I’ll be checking out this winter.
Here’s the skinny:
* They feature a waterproof and breathable eVent® membrane for maximum dryness for active riders.
* They’re constructed with a combination of PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation and aerogel for the equivalent of 1,200-grams of synthetic insulation for optimal warmth and reduced bulk, while the durable microfiber synthetic upper provides additional waterproofing.
* They get the premium Boa Coiler High Power Reel lace system, which most regard as the most convenient and durable Boa system on the market, with a 4:1 gear ratio to quickly tighten the boots to your foot.
* Embossed mud guards add extra durability.
* Available in men’s sizes 7-15.
* The MSRP is $249.95 U.S./$379.95 Canada. The part number is 5282-00_.