The new Interchanger 3-in-1 Jacket from Arctic Cat delivers ultimate cold weather versatility.
How, you ask? With cool stuff, like:
– An outer shell fabric that’s Sno-Tex coated to be waterproof and breathable
– 100g 3M™ Thinsulate™ Platinum insulation for warmth
– Lycra® inner cuffs that keep out wind and snow
– 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material for 360° increased reflectivity in low light conditions
– Two handwarmer pockets and an interior storage pocket that’s compatible with a headphone cord
– A removable liner made of fleece and nylon that can be worn with the jacket or by itself, and that features a chest pocket and two hand warmer pockets.
The jacket is available in Green, Black or Orange in S – 3XL Adult sizes.
The MSRP is $308.95 U.S./$417.95 Canada.
The liner… which is also a jacket.