The 2023 BLAST 4000 M is downright one of the most playful mid-size deep snow packages built to tame the playgrounds of legal backcountry riding. Who can resist the ability to carve the tightest circles from the industry’s only single beam rear suspension – ALPHA-ONE.
Why To Buy
Because you want to lay tracks in deep powder on a lightweight smile-maker that won’t wear you out from excessive power and full-size.
1. Lightweight Chassis – Honing your deep powder riding skills takes practice, thanks to the lightweight BLAST chassis, you won’t get wore out or defeated along the way.
2. Maintenance – The quick attach/detach side panels and top cowling make the BLAST one of the easiest models to gain access to the full engine compartment.
3. Engine – Arctic Cat’s C-TEC2 single-cylinder kicks out an impressive 65-class horsepower and combined with CVTech clutches, you get quick, responsive power to pop you on top of deep snow.
4. BLAST M LTD – New for 2023, upgraded lightweight shocks, narrower front end, lightweight mountain seat and killer Phantom / Spark Orange color combo improves your deep powder experience.
The single-thumping heart of the BLAST M is Arctic Cat’s C-TEC2 engine – a 397cc single-cylinder two-stroke with 65-class horsepower and Electronic Fuel Injection. Quick, responsive power is delivered via CVTech clutches for a responsive take off every time.
The BLAST M is purpose built to play in the powder, and its secret weapon is the 146-in. ALPHA-ONE single-beam rear suspension. ALPHA-ONE is light and stiff with 14.75-in. of travel, allowing the 15-in. wide Challenger track with 2-in. lug to flex and conform to the snow for the ultimate deep snow traction. For 2023 the BLAST M shifts to a 7 tooth drive sprocket versus the previous 8 tooth to help with better lift to pop on top of deep snow. The Challenger track has been updated with two windows down its center for improved durability.
Dash mounted rocker controls are conveniently placed, and the easy to use hand warmers have been updated for 2023 with a high/low setting, versus the previous on/off option. Thumb warmer, headlight, and engine reverse engagement are also operated from the dash. The digital instrument gauge transmits all running info brightly and a magnetic tether switch is standard.
Up front, the lightweight Arctic Mountain Suspension (AMS) has a 37-39-in. adjustable ski stance working in harmony with the rigid chassis offering 8.3-in. of suspension travel. And don’t forget the G2 Proclimb 7-in. wide ski for ultimate flotation.
The BLAST M performance-inspired bodywork comes in Black with Skye Blue graphics and is capped with a race-height 4-in. windshield.
NEW BLAST M LTD
The 2023 BLAST M LTD is a new model package built to perform with the ultimate maneuverability in deeper levels. The M LTD is light, easily manageable and reacts quickly to rider input.
Setting itself apart from the M, the LTD has a lightweight mountain seat with the perfect height to pull easy leg hop-overs from one side of the running boards to the other. A narrower front adjustable ski stance adapted from Arctic Cat’s fullsize Hardcore mountain models measures 35.5-in. to 37.5-in. for incredible side hilling, reduced snow drag and optimal handling. Finishing details on the front end include upgraded FOX FLOAT 3 shocks that are lightweight for superior ride control and direction, but also have infinite air spring settings to soak up the rough stuff.
In the rear, the ALPHA-ONE single beam suspension is upgraded to Arctic Cat’s 1.5 IFP front track shock and a FOX FLOAT 3 rear track shock. The BLAST M LTD package is strikingly finished in a combo of Phantom and Spark Orange accents.
The BLAST 4000 M / M LTD at a Glance
- 397cc, 2-stroke, C-TEC2 Single-Cylinder Engine with EFI
- 65-Class Horsepower
- 37-in. to 39-in. adjustable ski stance (M)
- 35.5-in. to 37.5-in. adjustable ski stance (M LTD)
- 7-Tooth Drive Sprocket
- 146-in. ALPHA-ONE single-beam rear suspension
- 15-in. x 146-in. Challenger track with 2.0-in. lugs
- G2 ProClimb 7 Skis