Contestants send in videos for a chance to win a complete makeover of their Arctic Cat/Textron Off Road UTV. The winner’s ride will be completely rebuilt and customized to better than new.
Your video doesn’t have to be professional or fancy. It just needs to be sincere, funny and/or entertaining. This year, MLS has upped the ante with prizes for EVERY ENTRANT as well as awesome custom Arctic Cat Off Road tool boxes for the top 10 finalists.
All you have to do is complete the form on the MLS website (CLICK HERE) and send a video. Tell MLS what you love about your Arctic Cat UTV and you could have your ride completely rebuilt and customized.
Entry deadline is December 20, 2020
2021 “Revive My Ride” Contest Rules
Top Ten finalists will be announced on or near Tuesday, December 22, 2020. Winner will be selected via MLS Powersports facebook live video on Christmas Eve, Thursday, December 24, 2020.
To enter you must complete the following by December 20, 2020 (for electronic submissions) / December 10, 2020 (for mail in submissions):
1. Complete the form (CLICK HERE)
2. Send us a video testimonial of not more than 2 minutes, showing you and your Arctic Cat UTV telling and/or showing why you love it so much. Videos are encouraged to be an entertaining and positive endorsement of your UTV. You may send a link to your video (from YouTube, Vimeo or cloud service), email directly as an attachment or mail a USB/thumb drive. Electronic submissions must be received by midnight December 20, 2020. Mail in submissions must be postmarked by midnight December 10, 2020. *Any submission exceeding the 2minute time limit will be automatically disqualified.
Electronic submissions are to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you choose to send a USB/thumb drive please remit to: MLS Powersports, Revive My Ride Contest, 1030 Paris Pike, Georgetown, KY 40324. Entries must be postmarked by midnight December 10, 2020. We highly encourage utilizing FedEx or UPS for mail in submission.
- Entrant must be the owner of record of the entered all terrain vehicle, hereafter referred to as “UTV” and proof of ownership will be required at the time of delivery.
- Entrant must be 18 years or older and a legal U.S. resident.
- UTV must be delivered to and picked up from MLS Powersports LLC, 1030 Paris Pike, Georgetown, KY 40324 during regular business hours.
- UTV must be delivered to MLS no later than 1/30/2021. If delivery is a financial or physical burden to the eventual winner, assistance may be available.
- Entrant agrees to hold MLS Powersports LLC, its management, employees, agents, vendors and partners harmless for any incidents of use, misuse, or neglect of the UTV in question.
- MLS Powersports makes no guarantees of fitness of use or warranty for the UTV or any of its modifications or accessories.
- MLS Powersports makes no guarantee of impact to existing warranty or guarantees that may be in place for the UTV prior to modification.
- Entrant agrees to accept the design direction of MLS Powersports.
- MLS may keep or return at their discretion, damaged, defective, worn or replaced parts that are removed from the UTV for the purposes of upgrade.
- MLS Powersports will attempt to complete the build within 120 days, but makes no guarantee of that time frame.
- Entrant agrees to the use of their name, likeness, photos, videos, quotes, and UTV for promotional purposes.
- Entrant agrees to allow public reveal of their completed UTV at the Wildcat Riders Spring WWW Event to be held Tennessee in April/May of 2021.
- Winner will be selected at random from a group of ten (10) finalists that will be selected by a committee made up of MLS Powersports employees and representatives of supporting vendors/sponsors.