The 2023 RIOT is one of the industry’s best 50/50 Trail Crossover snowmobiles due largely to the playful nature of the 146-in. rear skidframe that performs equally well on the trail, as it does when the snow turns deep.
Why To Buy
Because you choose big power in a 50/50 trail crossover that can handle a variety of snow conditions in legal riding areas – the RIOT is built for the ultimate adventure rider playgrounds.
1. CROSS-ACTION – This rear twin rail skidframe is the pinnacle of fun. The uncoupled suspension results in ski lifting smiles.
2. Power – The RIOT line-up combines for nearly 400 horsepower between two of Arctic Cat’s most powerful CTEC engines.
3. Laydown Steering Post – You’ll enjoy the natural handlebar swing of a laydown steering post when ripping down any trail seated, and will be positioned for easy stand-up riding when the snow turns deep.
4. Creature Comfort – The ride just keeps getting better with ATAC adjust-on-the-fly suspension and Electronic Power Steering (9000). You’ll never want to leave the RIOT saddle.
RIOT hits the perfect blend of crossover performance thanks to a combination of the ARS II front suspension and the uncoupled 146-in. CROSS-ACTION rear suspension. The end result is a playful, smile-inducing ride on the trail, or in deep snow.
All RIOT C-TEC engines are backed by Arctic Cat’s ADAPT CVT System. The ADAPT Drive and Driven clutches are lightweight and employ a compact design with advanced idler system. ADAPT maintains constant belt tension throughout the RPM range resulting in minimized wear and maximum throttle response.
Other key features add to Riot’s signature 50/50 trail crossover versatility, including G2 ProClimb-7 skis, ice scratchers, tether, laydown steering post, mountain seat, 5.5-in. race-height windshield and an adjustable 41.5-in. to 43.5-in. ski stance with sway bar.
For 2023, RIOT has two high-horsepower C-TEC engine options centered around two suspension packages:
RIOT 8000 – The C-TEC2 794cc twin-cylinder engine, delivers clean responsive performance with leading fuel economy and 165-Class horsepower, push-button engine reverse and electric start.
Seasoned riders have a choice between two suspension packages, the first is a moderately aggressive calibration with manually activated FOX 1.5 ZERO QS3 ski shocks and equally calibrated Arctic Cat IFP 1.5 front- and FOX 2.0 ZERO QS3 rear-track shocks.
And those looking for the ultimate level of premium rider performance can opt for the ATAC adjust on-the-fly suspension system. The innovative ATAC utilizes a thumb-operated button on the left handlebar controls to operate the FOX ZERO iQS3 ski and the rear track shocks, allowing the rider to instantly switch between three factory compression settings (Soft, Medium and Firm), with two additional custom calibration settings (Driver 1 and Driver 2).
RIOT 9000 – Is a new 2023 RIOT model addition setting the highest standard for power, smoothness and reliability with the C-TEC4 9000-Series Turbo triple-cylinder four-stroke. Experience the rush of 200-plus maximum horsepower at any altitude with the advanced riding technology of ATAC Adjustable On-the-Fly Suspension and Electronic Power Steering.
The performance-inspired bodywork comes in Black/Medium Green or Black/Fire Red.
The RIOT at a Glance
- 794cc, 2-stroke, C-TEC2 Twin-Cylinder (165hp)
- 998cc, 4-stroke, C-TEC4 Three-Cylinder (200+hp)
- ADAPT CVT System
- Electronic Power Steering (9000)
- 41.5-in. to 43.5-in. adjustable ski stance
- 146-in. CROSS-ACTION Rear Suspension
- 15-in. x 146-in. Cobra track with 1.6-in. lugs
- Laydown steering post
- LED Headlight
Available 2023 RIOT Models
RIOT 8000 ES QS3 RED 1.6
RIOT 8000 ES QS3 GRN 1.6
RIOT 8000 ES ATAC RED 1.6
RIOT 8000 ES ATAC GRN 1.6
RIOT 9000 ATAC EPS GRN 1.6
RIOT 9000 ATAC EPS RED 1.6